UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - CTF-SafeguardV3
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 3 > Capture the Flag

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 0 EUR (0%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Dateiname: CTF-SafeguardV3 Download

Don't link directly to this file!
Link to this page!
Dateigrösse: 24,97 MB
Autor: Bryan Sparksman
Hochgeladen von: Donzi
Hinzugefügt am: 12.01.2010
Downloads: 356
Bewertung: 0
Map - Pics
CTF-SafeguardV3 CTF-SafeguardV3 CTF-SafeguardV3
Beschreibung
Title: CTF-SafeGuard 3

Filename: CTF-SafeGuardV3.zip

Author: Bryan Sparksman

EMail Address: sparky_1309(at)hotmail.com

Release Date: 07/9/2008

Version: 3.0

Credits:

The content of this level was taken all from the retail version of UT3, I did modify some materials, but a big thanks to EPIC for putting their content into well sort out groups, I would not have been able to do this if it was not for this level of organization.

Thanks to "Larathiel eMail" who created this map for UT1, this map was great, and was simple enough to be the very first map I have made.

Author's Notes

I named it safeguard as this fits nicely to the alarm theme that I have, where if the flag is taken ever one will know. I find this a good reminder that the flag is not in base.

Changes in version 1.1
* Set collision for the grills behind the rocket and the stinger, so player could not semi walk into these.
* Added a small team logo into the flak room.
* Added a building to the view of the blue base platform.
* Added Team colors to buildings outside main base windows.

Changes in version 1.2
*fixed building mesh entering red base
*fixed some blue base lights being red
*Finisged door ways by curved link gun path
*Proscribed path to prevent bots from being stuck at shield
*fixed lighting on grills in flak room

Changes in version 2[*]Added meshes to the shield belt room ceiling.[*]Changed meshes used on the belt room windows[*]Changed the Post processing volume to increase contrast from bright and dark areas[*]Increased brightness of some lights[*]Reduced the blue effect of the fog.[*]Increased brightness of alarm lights[*]changed position of the flak cannon[*]Removed the window from the flag room to the main hall stairs[*]Added timer to the alarm so it will not continuously sound[*]Added Udamage[*]Added meshes and changed textures around the centre health[*]changed stair case by flak cannon[*]Re-meshed area under team logo at the main entrance[*]Removed bright lights that did not have light source[*]Added a few meshes here and there[*]Added texture path by rocket and stinger[*]Changed textures/meshes used rarely to a frequently used texture/mesh[*]Fixed being able to fire though one of the entrance windows[*]Updated UI images[*]Fixed some red lights in blue base to blue[*]Re arranged the meshes used by the team colours grilled doors by the flak cannon.[*]Added cull distance volume to make performance even better[*]Added mesh to left curved entrance floor[*]Added A mega structure to the background to act as the supports that hold the map high in the air[*]Changes the fog so that it does not black out the view when viewing the horizon[*]Added cull distance to allot of the buildings

Changes in version 3
* Changed fog to a orange environment
* Removed some of the Vials
* Stopped Sun from shining in red base sniper area
* Fixed bots rarely going up the stairs over the flag on attack, they do this often now.
* Added meshes, changed mesh arrangement in the base entrance area, resulting in moving the super health.
* Changed the meshes a bit around the centre of the map.
* Set allot of meshes to use lightmaps.. This should boost performance.. as it did with dreary an extra 30 FPS in some cases.

Installation

Unzip CTF-SafeGuardV3.zip

Move all files into C:\Documents and Settings\YOURNAME\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps

If the directory does not exist, create it manually.

Type "open CTF- SafeGuard3" in the console, or select the level in a multiplayer/instant action game.

If you find you are seeing low detail meshes when you play. This is not a problem with my map rather a problem with your game setup. I have managed to fix this for myself.
What I suggest you do, is uninstall, reinstall, patch, and then create the custom maps folder. Next time you play the map, all should look good!

Copyright / Permissions

This level is copyright 2008, by Bryan Sparksman.

Authors MAY NOT use this level as a base to build additional levels without explicit permission from the original author.

ANY bug fixes, fixes, changes, and tweaks may only be implemented by the author. No other person or party is allowed to release a modified version of this map without the author's permission. Please Email me regarding any changes you require.

You MAY NOT charge any money for this map or any of its embedded content.

You MAY distribute this level through any electronic media (internet (web/ftp), FIDO, local BBS, Magazine cover disk etc.), provided you include this file.

All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners.

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads