A realistic outdoor map, a post-apocalyptic theme, inspired by TV show like "The Walking Dead", "Falling skies", and movies like "I am legend".
But I had to use more lighting and vivid stuff as this is a map for UT, not L4D.
I made this map to prove UT could be done differently. Sort of.
EPIC //For creating UT3 and the Mod tools
CGTextures.com //I bought some of the nice BIG textures from this site. Strongly recommend!
* Special thanks to "the mod" teammates, which was why this map exsited in the first place:
* Also I'd like to thank my Chinese friends and hardcore UT players:
* And for testing and gave me useful feedback, THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO:
How to use it on PC
2)Move all files from zip into: YourName\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps
3)If the directory is not there, you can manually create it
4)Run UT3, select "Serenity Bay" in the maplist of the multiplayer/instant action gamemode
5)Sometimes, the map loading could be slow, depending on your PC hardwares, just be patient and it may take a couple of minutes as the engine is re-compiling the shader cache. This is related with the engine, not the map
6)If the game crashed when loading the map, and you got error message in the file "launch.log" (which located in: YourName\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Logs) saying something like "missing cached shaders", you may try deleting the "LocalShaderCache-PC-D3D-SM3.upk, RefShaderCache-PC-D3D-SM4.upk, RefShaderCache-PC-D3D-SM3.upk, RefShaderCache-PC-D3D-SM2.upk, GlobalPersistentCookerData.upk" or moving them to another folder for backup, then restart the game and let the engine re-compile all shaders
7)Send me email or visit UT3 forums if you still have problems with playing my map
1) All stock stuff, copyright at EPIC, therefore can't be commercially exploit without get their permission
2) The custom stuff created by me, can't be commercially exploit without my permission
3) The data based on other games or sources, don't commercially exploit them too
4) Feel free to distribute the map and make sure it's intact
5) Any modification or alteration to the map, please contact me first