UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - DM-Noxious-Fumes-DC-1
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 2004 > Deathmatch

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 0 EUR (0%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Dateiname: DM-Noxious-Fumes-DC-1 Download

Don't link directly to this file!
Link to this page!
Dateigrösse: 12,25 MB
Autor: ADVMAN
Hochgeladen von: Jefe
Hinzugefügt am: 15.03.2015
Downloads: 970
Bewertung: 0
Map - Pics
DM-Noxious-Fumes-DC-1 DM-Noxious-Fumes-DC-1 DM-Noxious-Fumes-DC-1 DM-Noxious-Fumes-DC-1
Beschreibung
Edit for the Disastrous Consequences invasion server by Jefe.

The original version, DM-Noxious-Fumes, was made by advman. He apparently was working on an update of the level and had a second beta available at one time. There's also a dusk version with the ElecFields skybox floating around too.

However, this edit is based on the original release and fixes some of the issues brought up in the original release thread, but also makes some changes specifically for invasion play.

Changes:

I added a small area on the lower level suitable for a base, somewhat closed off in a U shape. For vehicles, I put blocking volumes around all the static mesh walkways so they would not fall through. I lowered the amount damage you get from falling out of the map (possible in a couple of places) to 20 damage/second, enough so you have time to recover with a translocator. I placed superweapons on two of the tall buildings in the background, must be reached with translocator. A few areas didn't have paths linked up, so I fixed that for better monster flow. Also made a small layout change on the upper level.

I removed the colored lighting from the three sections of the map; with a greenish-yellow sky and sunlight, the blue, red, and green lighting in each area was just way too much saturation.

The map has a bunch of graffiti projected on the walls. A few of them were related to drug use (DC is a family server) or just or redundant, so were removed. Jump pads were originally indicated by projectors on the floor. If you had projectors turned off, you would have no idea something important was there, so I made new jump pad bases and added emitters. I also added a few decorative meshes throughout the map to make some of the areas a bit more distinctive.

I was able to reduce the file size from 48mb to 33 mb. Mostly from compressing textures properly, but also getting rid of some of them (the level preview had 10 shots) or using alternate methods for producing some textures (color modifiers.)

There are a few hidden music switches in the map. Press E to activate them. There are 3 switches on the Level F sign on the lower level (not the one by the warlord, the one on the other side of the map.) Another is on the blue robot and the last switch is located on the billboard advertising the author's other map, DM-Sweet-Death.

Thread Discussion

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads