So as some of you may have seen on other threads, I'm remastering Archer with new found skills with regards to Unreal Engine 4, as well as fixing collision, sound and gameplay bugs with the previous version of the level, and finally of course packaging it for the latest build of Unreal Tournament. Archer is a standard sized deathmatch level focusing on tight corners, wall dodging and constant chase through winding paths.
I've started a new thread as I will be open to feedback on the map, making it a Work in Progress once again.
Please leave your feedback, whether compliment or criticism. I want to make this map a great experience for players, with the hope of getting it added to the marketplace.
-- Improvements -- Nov 17 2016
- Pathing issue with Armor's crate fixed
- Reflective captures detailed
- Smoother wall run/dodge areas by streamlining wall collision
-- Improvements -- Nov 12 2016
- Entirely new lighting for the map, using more spot lights and techniques from the Epic maps
- Music as ambient bug fixed
- Weird collision bug with UDam fixed
- Reduced haze for better lines of sight
- Fixed strange cloudy snow particles which cut in and out of frame
- Stylized pickup bases