UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - Marines
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 2004 > Skins

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 10 EUR (20%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Dateiname: Marines Download

Don't link directly to this file!
Link to this page!
Dateigrösse: 16,36 MB
Autor: Klasnic
Hochgeladen von: Donzi
Hinzugefügt am: 12.01.2010
Downloads: 2264
Bewertung: 0
Map - Pics
Marines
Beschreibung
MARINES - v1

Description: A conversion of an Unreal II light marine model, four new characters, each given full CTF4/TDM4 support, a custom voice pack and two custom species also.

Author: Klasnic, with additional credits to;

Radiosity - The excellent voice pack and one (of two) species script included here were created by Radiosity from an Unreal II package and edited to work correctly in UT2004. Thanks for letting me bundle it here and for making such a great pack for the community

Epic Games, Digital Extremes and Legend Entertainment for the respective Unreal® titles used in the content of this pack.

----------

CLIENT ONLY INSTALLATION...

IMPORTANT: Before you begin, please ensure your UT2004 installation is patched to v3339 (Patch 5) or greater as this pack requires this version for online compatibility... Servers should really be upgrading to this version (or later) also - What kind of admins are out there at all?

The latest patch can be downloaded from http://www.unrealtournament.com/ut20...ds.php#patches

IMPORTANT: This pack will not connect to servers running the SafeGame (101 Beta 6 (and earlier probably)) mutator because of the custom species scripts included. It will, however, connect to servers running AntiTCC final and I've tested it extensively to verify this. I could have worked around the SafeGame problem by leaving out the voice pack and scripts but wasn't inclined to as...

A. Patch 3339 allows custom species in online play (I believe) and many content developers have waited for that option.
B. Any future models and skins will most likely come with custom content (some scripts I've already written and intend using).
C. I'm not gonna' leave out the content that makes the pack complete imho.
D. If one can't use a voice pack online (as a SafeGame option) then bah humbug, one won't bother connecting to servers that use it.

Server admins running SafeGame have options if they want people using this pack to connect (although I've not been able to test this) - Refer to the mutator's ReadMe file and the sections relating to bAllowVoicePacks, bAllowSpeciesType are the ones may need changing.

Extract (unzip) all files into your UT2004 installation folder in the folders listed below;

\ANIMATIONS
K2-U2Marine.ukx

\SOUNDS
U2Marine_s.uax

\SYSTEM
U2MarineVoice.int
U2MarineVoice.u
K2Marine.u
U2Marine.upl
Klasnic-U2Marine-1.upl
Klasnic-U2Marine-2.upl
Klasnic-U2Marine-3.upl
Klasnic-U2Marine-4.upl

\TEXTURES
Klasnic-U2Marine-1.utx
Klasnic-U2Marine-2.utx
Klasnic-U2Marine-3.utx
Klasnic-U2Marine-4.utx

----------

NOTES...

The decision to convert the included model from Unreal II: The Awakening to a UT2004 working model was only made possible by the updated UT2004 EULA (Dec 6, 2004). Including the voice pack by Radiosity was a foregone conclusion and I did so with permission. This pack includes four characters and a duplicate of each for the Single Player experience. It also has full Multiplayer support with support for the newer gametypes (CTF4/TDM4). The custom species I used is a foray into UnrealScript as another progression forward. These characters were fully tested online, offline and in the aforementioned CTF4 to ensure compatibility.

I'd recommend using these characters with species statistics enabled (under the mutators section) to get the most from the characters and to experience the gameplay the way I intended it

Finally, I was gonna' make the server (push) files available and redirect files also but compatibility issues stopped my from doing this. (More info? mail me).

----------

For UT2004 files by this author, updates, a full list of download mirrors and contact information visit http://homepage.eircom.net/~unrealtournament

----------

Distribution: You may freely distribute the Umod installer or zip archive as long as it's kept intact and not changed or disseminated in any way.

----------

Copyrights and Trademarks;

Unreal® Tournament 2003 ©2004 Epic Games, Inc. Raleigh, N.C. USA.

Unreal II® ©2003 Epic Games, Inc. Raleigh, NC USA.

Unreal and the Unreal logo are registered trademarks of Epic
Games, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their
respective owners.

Unreal Tournament 2004 was created by Digital Extremes and Epic Games,
Inc..

Unreal II was created by Legend Entertainment, a studio of Infogrames, Inc.

Manufactured and marketed by Infogrames, Inc., New York, New York,
a subsidiary of Infogrames Entertainment, S.A., under license from
Epic Games, Inc.

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads