UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - Mutators
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 2004

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 10 EUR (20%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Download Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Download Datei Datum Downloads Bewertung
Downloads  Lancer v1.6

Lancer Version 1.6 Updated: 8/13/07 Updates v1.6 * Updated Tire Mine code (hopefully net compatible now). Updates v1.5 * Patches for online behavior of Tire Mines. * Some passenger glitches fixed. Updates v1.4 * NET / ONLINE CAPABLE! * Improved boosting effects. * Code m ... [Mehr] (2,89 MB)
12.01.2010 384 0
Downloads  Levitation Reporter v1.5 (IRC-Reporter)

Further Explination The values of QAuthList in the laba reporter are so that the people with those Q auth's don't need to use the password to send commands so for example if myIRCtag was set to ! (myIRCtag=!) you could just use !say bla to say something on the server. This brings me to my next point which is the myIRCtag variable is so you can change your command prefix. If it's set as ! anything with a ! at the start of the line will be treated as a laba command by the bot. If you change ... [Mehr] (56,8 KB)
12.01.2010 202 0
Downloads  Light Suit

Light Suit - A mutator for UT2004 by the Fraghouse Mod Team (http://fraghouse.beyondunreal.com) 1. Installation Here is a root structure displaying where each file should go. .. UT2004 folder - System LightSuit.u LightSuit.int LightSuit.ini Light Suit Readme.txt Run UT2003, and from the Mutators list select Light Suit Mutator, then select a map to play on. 2. Light Suit.. is it a suit which makes light? Indeed it is! How did you guess? ;-) ... [Mehr] (3,5 KB)
12.01.2010 385 0
Downloads  Link Me Dammit!

WHAT IS IT Link Me, Dammit! is a mutator/server actor for Unreal Tournament 2004 servers. This mod aims to improve bot behavior and teamplay, particularly in Onslaught games. However, almost any team-based gametype can benefit from this mod. WHAT IT DOES Link Me, Dammit! replaces the default bot class with a new bot with improved teamplay. The new bot class does the following. If a bot sees a player alt-firing the Link Gun, it will attempt to drop what it's doing and join in on the link ... [Mehr] (29,7 KB)
22.03.2016 625 9.9
Downloads  ManHack Beta2

ManHack - Version Beta2 - by Johannes '[A|K]Leviathan' Sievert = The ManHack is a new, futuristic arena-weapon (such as the SuperShockRifle) that combines multiple functions, attacks and special moves. It was made both for professional challanges and satisfying fun. You can use the ManHack in various different ways: From elegant long range fighting over explosive close combat to blood-spraying melee - its your choice! Have fun! ... [Mehr] (1,45 MB)
12.01.2010 392 0
Downloads  Massacre V1.1

Mutator information = Authour - Neeland (Black) King Build time - 1 day Release Date - 10/06/2006 requirements - UT2004 (any version) Version - 1.1 ***************** *** IMPORTANT *** ***************** If you already have my soul's fury mod there is no need to install this. It's very simular to the ' Angel of Death' Mutator that is available it the Mod. Description ... [Mehr] (8,3 KB)
12.01.2010 398 0
Downloads  Mercury Missiles 2

Mercury Missiles 2 by Wormbo (Website: http://www.koehler-homepage.de/Wormbo/) Description - With the Mercury Missiles mutators you have a rocket launcher that shots high-speed rockets and has a configurable zoom feature. The rockets even accelerate after being fired and can penetrate opponents once they reached a certain velocity. There are five different mutators available in Mercury Missiles 2: * Mercury Missile Arena A configurable Mercury Laun ... [Mehr] (1,05 MB)
31.07.2010 1006 9.9
Downloads  Mirage Panzer II

Replaces the Goliath with the Mirage PanzerII (2,97 MB)
12.01.2010 670 0
Downloads  MonsterAnnouncer2k4 v012

= = MonsterAnnouncer2k4 v0.1.2 = = Original code for UT99 by TNSe = = Rewritten for ut2k4 by )°DoE°(-AnthraX = = Does the same thing as the original Monsterannouncer. Open your Server.ini file and add: ServerActors=MonsterAnnouncer.MA_ServerActor If you want to change the announcelevel, add these lines too at the end of the server.in ... [Mehr] (4,4 KB)
12.01.2010 427 0
Downloads  Multi Dodging 2k4

Normally UT2004 only allows you to dodge or walldodge once during a jump and also add one double-jump somewhere in the whole move. Also at the end of a jump you have to wait a bit before you can dodge again. Multi Dodging changes these rules so you can: walldodge whenever you are near a wall even if you already (wall)dodged always add a double-jump after a dodge or walldodge dodge right after landing without any delay optionally enable boost-dodging Additionally Multi Dodging can ... [Mehr] (13,7 KB)
04.01.2014 787 0
Downloads  Mut Dual Assault

Drop all files into your /System/ directory. :) The Dual Assault Rifles mutator works exactly as you would expect it to - it gives every player Dual Enforcers when they spawn. They also get double ammo (bullets and grenades). The Super Dual Assault Rifles mutator is exactly the same as the Dual Assault Rifles Mutator, only the Assault Rifles are more powerful. What i've attempted to do is to make them into a "viable weapon choice" - and by that I mean that it is feasible to take on someone ... [Mehr] (16,4 KB)
12.01.2010 389 0
Downloads  MutBotManager v6

Mutator information = Authour - FlakMagnet Build time - ~46 hours (first time with Unreal Scripting) Release Date - 07/06/2005 Size - ~15K Version - 6 ***************** *** IMPORTANT *** Upgrading from a previous version ***************** If you are not upgrading from version 4 or earlier, please ignore this section. Very sorry for the inconvenience, but I have renamed the package that this mutator belongs to. Beca ... [Mehr] (1,34 MB)
12.01.2010 295 0

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads