UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - Mutators
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 2004

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 10 EUR (20%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Download Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Download Datei Datum Downloads Bewertung
Downloads  Sniper Arena 2K4 Lite - Release 101

Sniper Arena 2K4 Lite - Release 101 // Copyright (C) 2003 John Walstra // spoon(at)spoonware.org // http://spoonware.org // // This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or // modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public // License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either // version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. // // This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, // but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; withou ... [Mehr] (34,1 KB)
12.01.2010 379 0
Downloads  Snowball Fight

Snowball Fight! Josh Wallace 2004 zeekpunk(at)hotmail.com http://www.joshsdigitalcreations.com http://www.utopiaonlinegame.netfirms.com features Free For All snowball fight Left and right hand throwing, right hand is stronger Thrown snowballs can be picked up as ammo 2 snowballs at a time max No ambient light on players Walk replaced with run Have fun! If you use the mutator Arena to replace all the weapons/ammo, the thrown snowballs will be worth 2. ... [Mehr] (450,6 KB)
12.01.2010 459 0
Downloads  SOLGPainter

(C)[TCG]Ace (PainKiller) Description It's an Ion Painter-like weapon that is based off the weapon in 'Ace Combat 5' Install SOLGPainter.u > System SOLGPainter.ucl > System SOLG Painter.txt > help (Optional) If you run a server with this mutator, you must add the package to the server packages list in UT2004.ini. Add the following line under the section labelled [Engine.GameEngine]. Make sure there are no spaces at the e ... [Mehr] (13,9 KB)
12.01.2010 253 0
Downloads  Stake Out Mut v1.3

Name:STAKEOUT MUTATOR Version:1.3 Compatibility:UT2004 Description:Stake players to the wall ARENA Stakeout is a mutator that allows you to kill your enemies with a wooden stake. On impact the dead body is pinned to the wall... muuhhhaaaa! Also we now have a PIKE to impale you friends on. You can then carry their corpse around as a trophy. Note. hold the pike fire in to hold the ragdolls longer. I need to mess with the vehicles a little more but the pike and stakes do damage them. If yo ... [Mehr] (1,23 MB)
12.01.2010 341 0
Downloads  Stingray

Replaces the manta with the Stingray (733,2 KB)
12.01.2010 462 0
Downloads  StrangeLove v5.5

StrangeLove v5.5 Copyright (C) 2004 Michael 'Plouj' Ploujnikov email: thematrixhunter at yahoo dot com Installation ZIP: Unzip into UT2004/. All files will go in proper directories automatically. UMOD: Click next, many times! Instant Action - Start any gametype. - Add the StrangeLove Arena or the StrangeLove Old Skool mutators. Hosting a server - GUI: same as starting an instant action. Just ... [Mehr] (269,6 KB)
12.01.2010 406 0
Downloads  StriPaint150_ut2k4_2

mmdanggg2 made this Nuke Strike Painter many years ago. it's available at: https://www.gamefront.com/games/unreal-tournament-2004/file/nuclear-strike-painter // = but the problem for implementing it in my map was that it's WAY TOO available. thus i re-scripted it to delay from his 60 second spawn, and only spawn after 2 and a half minutes. seems to run well, but mmdanggg2 says it might cause lagging [which in my betas, i never encountered]. let me know if it's screwing with your fps, thx ... [Mehr] (105,8 KB)
25.04.2019 196 0
Downloads  Stunt HQ v1.0

= Stunt HQ v1.0 Type: Mutator = - Authors: JeT, Daid Contact: www.Stunthq.com - Installation: Place StuntHQ.u and StuntHQ.int in your ut2004/system folder. - Server Admins: Add- ServerPackages=StuntHQ To your ut2004.ini server packages - Features: Only 1 team - no idiots to ruin your fun Invincible powercores and 0 construction time for nodes No locked vehicles, and spawned vehicles f ... [Mehr] (5,3 KB)
12.01.2010 223 0
Downloads  Stunt Man

Stunt Man - A mutator for UT2004 by the Fraghouse Mod Team (http://fraghouse.beyondunreal.com) 1. Installation Here is a root structure displaying where each file should go. .. UT2004 folder - System StuntMan.u StuntMan.ucl StuntMan.int Stunt Man Readme.txt Run UT2004, and from the Mutators list select Stunt Man and select a map to play on - preferably one with some good room for movement. 2. Stunt Man.. do I get to be one? Pretty much! What ... [Mehr] (8,6 KB)
12.01.2010 340 0
Downloads  SuperCombo

S U P E R C O M B O An Unreal Tournament 2004 Mutator Name: SuperCombo Author: Alex 'RaptoR' Dobie [raptor(at)beyondunreal.com] DESCRIPTION The SuperCombo mutator allows you to shoot the Shock ... [Mehr] (105,2 KB)
12.01.2010 470 0
Downloads  SuperMonsterPreloadv2

Readme for SuperMonsterPreloadv2 - version: v 2 date: 25 July 06 Author: INIQUITOUS Compatibility: UT2004 - MonsterPacks and individual monsters supported: over 350 monsters! # BattleDroid # C502Invasion # FHI monsters # GlassINI # Invasion_Parser # InvK_MonsterPM # Kang monsters # Lucifer # Mark1 # Metal and Ghost Monsters # MonsterPackINI # MonsterZombies # PainBringer # PredatorAddon # satoreMonsterP ... [Mehr] (33,2 KB)
12.01.2010 783 0
Downloads  Target Practice 2k4

= Target Practice 2k4 Rachel "Angel Mapper" Cordone www.angelmapper.com = Target practice system for practicing aiming at various projectiles. NOTE: This mutator does NOT work properly online, and is intended for offline use. Either that or I'm just making up excuses for not knowing crap about netcode. Either way. Operating the Drone Gun: Drone gun, no drone deployed: - Pri ... [Mehr] (50,2 KB)
12.01.2010 354 0

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads