Cup Siege: 0
Downloads: 324
Uploads: 128
Standard New File Added: Four Hollywood Gals Voice Pack for UT99 v1.0

Four Hollywood Gals Voice Pack for UT99 v1.0

Beschreibung:
+/- Klappen
Zitat:
This is my first voice pack for the classic Unreal Tournament game I converted them from my UT2004 version. This pack is nearly for most events and includes tribute to my favorite four actresses over the years: Brooke Shields, Danielle Harris, Jennifer Connelly and Winona Ryder. Some sounds are compiled through the .UAX file format and it has the single .U package in the System directory. The package consists of four classes that are four actresses according to the voices you hear, started with the "FHG" prefix. It contains 'different age' of these beloved actresses that is certain made a range from child star to adult actress. The default female voice is used in the areas in which those voices do not cover. The sounds are 8-bit, 22 kHz mono .WAV files, same as UT2004. I won't convert them to 11 kHz because it was harder to understand under all the other sound effects and music that went on in the game. These voices contain foul language throughout, so there was no point in me marking any of the taunts. I tried that once with another voice pack and couldn't play any of the marked taunts, even with the "No Mature Taunts" option disabled. I will port some of UT2004 voice packs from original author(s) to the old UT game if I would.

General Information:
Title: FHG Voice Pack v1.0
File Name: FourHollywoodGalsVP1999_v1.0.rar
Release Date: September 02, 2011
Author: Tux Android
E-Mail: axelong93.newwave@gmail.com
Software Used: GoldWave versions 5.22, 5.55 & 5.63 Beta, Media Player Classic Home Cinema (CCCP), Sound Recorder, YouTube Downloader v2.7
Pinguin ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten