PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Neuer Download: CTF-Aetherdale

Schotti
27.10.2010, 22:01
CTF-Aetherdale (http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3658)

Beschreibung:
Title: CTF-Aetherdale
Filename: CTF-Aetherdale
Author: Andrew Hill
Forum Name: Horror
Email:
Release Date: 27th October 2010
Release Version: 1.00
Released for: Unreal Tournament 3 (Patch 5)

------------------------
Installation
------------------------

Copy contents to: My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps
If the directory does not exist, you can create it manually. Aetherdale will appear in your Capture The Flag list next time you launch Unreal Tournament 3.

------------------------
Acknowledgements
------------------------

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the community over at BeyondUnreal. The following members helped me resolve the various issues that I encountered during the development of CTF-Aetherdale.

_N_
ambershee
Bi()ha2arD
DistantLand
Fathed
frostOfractal
Hourences
inferyes
Jetfire
Odedge
Slainchild
Waylon
Wormbo

Special thanks to Sjoerd "Hourences" De Jong for his online tutorials, which I found myself returning to on a regular basis. I would also like to thank the guys at Epic for developing such a great engine, and for providing some very well composed beginner video tutorials to go with it!

------------------------
Permissions
------------------------

I support the modding community and encourage the sharing of content to produce newer and greater things. That being said, if you would like to use any of the content that I have created for the development of your own levels, then please ask permission first, and give credit for any content that you may use.

You may redistribute CTF-Aetherdale through any medium you choose, so long as you do not charge money for it, and you include this file.

Do not modify CTF-Aetherdale in any way.

Eisbaer
27.10.2010, 22:34
Ein grosses Danke an den spender dieser Map.
Ich habe sie mir gesaugt und ne Runde gezockt, meinen geschmack ist diese Map.
Finde ich klasse.

Gruss, Eisbaer!!!

Sly.
27.10.2010, 23:04
Genau SO sollten UT3 Maps aussehen! Fröhlicher, nicht so depressiv... irgendwann wird aus UT noch ein Emo-Spiel, wenn es so weiter geht wie bisher.

Ich hab' sie mir noch nicht gezogen, aber ich mag sie jetzt schon, denn sie erinnert mich an Sky City aus Unreal 1 (eine meiner Lieblingslevel in Unreal. Diese schwebenden Städte, Dörfer und die Nalikirchen im Zentrum eines jeden Felsbrockens im Himmel über den Wolken waren unglaublich!) :D
Auch die Kristalle in den Passagen erinnern mich an Tarydiumkristalle in den Höhlen von Sky City. Erfasst das Feeling von Unreal beinahe perfekt, finde ich. Wenn man noch die zwei Sonnen sehen würde, wie sie untergehen und diese zwielichtige Atmopshäre des Himmels (diese abstrakten Farben vorallem wie zB Rot, Lila, Grün, Blau, etc.), dann wäre die Map wirklich perfekt :D