PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Lance Henriksen Voice Pack for UT3

Pinguin
27.10.2011, 18:34
Intellectual actor and artist Lance Henriksen makes an appearance in UT3. One of the most authentic people noted for his deep, commanding voice.

Click the picture below to download the voice pack at UTzone.de.

Version: 1.0 Beta - October 27, 2011
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3125/lancehenriksenvoiceut3.th.jpg (http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3969)

Zusätzliche Beschreibung:
This is a UT3 voice pack of the independent actor Lance Henriksen, one of the most authentic people noted for his deep, commanding voice. He's played many small but memorable roles in several movies, as well as some leading ones. I'm releasing this voice pack to 'Beta' because Lopar-XL made this alone. More samples of him appeared in any number of low to medium budget movies, TV movies and TV episodes taken (if all found on home media and/or YT) to update the voice pack. The default model attached to this voice pack is Bishop from 'Ronin' faction (not to be confused with Henriksen's role from the 1986 film Aliens, as an synthetic android). Its default voice is used in the areas in which this voice pack does not cover. The sounds are 16-bit, 22 kHz mono .WAV files, converted from 8-bit and the pitch value using the Batch Processing window from GoldWave.

General Info:
Title: Lance Henriksen v1.0b
File Name: LanceHenriksenVoiceUT3_v1.0b.rar
Release Date: October 27, 2011
Author: Lopar-XL (UT3 version by Tux Android)
E-Mail: axelong93.newwave@gmail.com
Total Unique: Eighty-Five
Software Used: GoldWave v5.63 (Beta), Notepad++ v5.9.3 for the codings of UnrealScript, Sound Recorder, UnrealEd 3.0

Samples:
"Not bad for a human."
"There is a parable here. To be very weak or very strong, but they always nail you in transition for a great man told me that ones."

Contents:
13 Acknowledgments
14 Friendly Fires
6 Encouragements
13 Other/Miscellaneous
40 Taunts

Donzi
27.10.2011, 19:35
GREAT! Thats the way i like :D
File moderated and online

Syex
06.07.2012, 00:53