PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Neuer Download: Daffy Duck

Schotti
30.01.2010, 12:42
Daffy Duck (http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3428)

Beschreibung:
Name: DaffyDuckSounds.zip
Author: somebodys_kid
Files:
DaffyDuckSounds.int
DaffyDuckSounds.u
Readme.txt
Version: 1.0

Installation: Place DaffyDuckSounds.int and DaffyDuckSounds.u into the System folder in your Unreal Tournament 2004 directory.

Instructions: Go to Settings/Player and select "Daffy Duck" in the drop down list under voice type. Then, play the game. This voice can also be used on bots in the bot config tab.

Thank you for downloading my very first modification for Unreal Tournament 2004. This is a daffy duck voice pack with sounds straight from the looney tunes cartoons. If you encounter any difficulties, email me and I'll try and help.

Special Thanks to Voice Shrine (voiceshrine.beyondunreal.com) for the voicepack tutorial.
Thank you also to Non-Stick looney tunes website (www.nonstick.com) for their plethora of sounds, which is where I got most of them.
And, obviously, thanks to Atari and Digital Extremes for such a great game and to Warner Brothers for such a great cartoon.

You can distribute this file as often as you please but don't change any of the included files if you wish to distribute it.