PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Neuer Download: DM-Rustees

Schotti
05.06.2010, 20:00
DM-Rustees (http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3519)

Beschreibung:
DM-Rustees

A Level for UT3

-----------------------------------------------------
General Info

Title: DM-Rustees
Filename: DM-Rustees
Author: Andrew "Mclogenog" Yoder
eMail Address:
Website URL: mclogenog.wordpress.com
Version: 1.0
Credits: Vybz and HazelH for testing and feedback

Author's Notes

This level took longer than I had hoped, but that's not due to the time spent in editor. The level was almost finished in December 2009 when I put it on hold, and in January 2010 my computer broke. It took a few months to diagnose the problem, order new parts, find out that those were the wrong parts, reorder, and fix the problem. Now that my computer has been running again, I decided to finish the level.
The theme, if I remember correctly, was inspired by the wear and tear of Borderlands, a game I had intnended to buy (but didn't and still haven't). Of course, Unreal Tournament 3 has a grungy look that is much different from Borderlands, so similarity is little at best. Most of the meshing was done in 2009 and no longer represents my current ability. The lighting was finished in 2010.

Installation

Unzip DM-Rustees

Move all files into C:\Documents and Settings\YOURNAME\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps

If the directory does not exist, create it manually.

Type "open DM-Rustees" in the console, or select the level in a multiplayer/instant action game.

Copyright / Permissions

This level is copyright 2010, by Andrew Yoder.

Authors MAY NOT use this level as a base to build additional levels without explicit permission from the original author.

ANY bug fixes, fixes, changes, and tweaks may only be implemented by the author. No other person or party is allowed to release a modified version of this map without the author's permission.

You MAY NOT charge any money for this map or any of its embedded content.

You MAY distribute this level through any electronic media (internet (web/ftp), FIDO, local BBS, Magazine coverdisk etc.), provided you include this file.

All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners.