UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - DM-Aelon
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | UTV-Live | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 3 > Deathmatch

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 20 EUR (40%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» Facebook & Twitter
follow us

follow us
» PartnerLinks

Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Dateiname: DM-Aelon Download

Don't link directly to this file!
Link to this page!
Dateigrösse: 20,52 MB
Autor: XYZ 8000
Hochgeladen von: Donzi
Hinzugefügt am: 12.01.2010
Downloads: 618
Bewertung: 9.5
Map - Pics
DM-Aelon DM-Aelon DM-Aelon
Beschreibung
Title: Aelon Filename: DM-Aelon
Author: XYZ 8000 Website
Release Date: 15/05/2009
Last Update: 15/05/2009
Version: 1.00

Credits: Thanks to Hourences for the gravel texture I used in the map, taken from theHourKraden texture pack.Thanks to Bantis, Cr4zyB4st4rd, Ignotium, Minifloppy, RennyManJr, Slainchild and Vybz for feedback and help during map development.

Other levels by author:
You can find them on my websiteMH-AnnihilationCTFM-R!PDOM-FoT-XyphobDM-LP-TerrorDM-LP-KiosMH-GliderDM-300K-1on1-AelonDM-300K-EhatDM-300K-FractionalCTF-300K-DescentCTF-300K-HoblDM-LP-AelonDM-LP-WingedDM-BCE_10100101DM-BCE_NitroXDM-FoT-MetallicideMH-TemplarDM-LP-AywerDM-ParallelCTF-W00TFDM-AriseDM-BonescraperDM-Phyos

Play Information
Game: Unreal Tournament 3
Level Name: Aelon
Game Type: DeathMatch
Botmatch: Yes
Single Player: No
Teamplay: Yes
New Textures: Yes
New Sounds: No
New Music: No
New Mutators: No
Mods:
Construction
Base: None
Build Time: About 1 Month
Ideal Playercount: 2 - 3 Editor(s)
Used: UnrealEd 4.0, The GIMP, Blender
Known Bugs:None
Stats Brushes: 7 (yuck)
Volumes: 21
Static Meshes: 600
Lights: 113

Installation:

Unzip the files into your Documents/My Games/Unreal Tournament 3/UTGame/Published/CookedPC/CustomMaps folder.

Story:

This abandoned mine was once used by the Nali to extract Tarydium, a powerful mineral that strengthened the Nali's magical power. According to the Nali legends, the place has been abandoned after a collapsed wall revealed the nest of a giant mythical creature.Liandri recently reopened the mining complex in search for a new Tournament arena. You have been chosen to test this new promising Duel arena right in the middle of the complex, good luck.

Author's Notes:

This map is a rather tight Duel map. I don't recommend playing it with more than 3players, since the layout is pretty small.This map is the remake of my Unreal Tournament GotY map DM-LP-Aelon, included inthe Low Poly Map Pack 2. The layout has been altered a bit, and of course thedifference in the visuals is abysimal.Most of the map has been built with custom meshes, made with Blender. I tried tomake a good looking map, while still keeping a good gameplay, visibility and performance.I also tried to get an old Unreal feeling in this map. Aside from the evergreen tarydium crystals, I tried to make a pretty colorful map and to use many volumetrics to create a pretty nice "oldskool" atmosphere.If you get some slowdowns (you shouldn't get any, though. The map is pretty light)or if you just want a cleaner looking map turn the detail level to Low to get rid of the grass, the particle effects and some other details.Enjoy

Copyright / Permissions

This level is copyright 2009, by XYZ 8000.Authors may NOT use this level as a base to build additional levels without explicitpermission from the Original Author.You are NOT allowed to commercially exploit this level, i.e. put it on a CD or anyother electronic medium that is sold for money without my explicit permission!If this level is going to be released in a pack, you are NOT allowed to distributethis level before the public release of a Stand-Alone version.You MAY distribute this level through any electronic network (internet (web/ftp), FIDO, local BBS etc.), provided you include this file and leave the archive intact.Unreal® Tournament (c)1999 Epic Megagames, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Distributed by GT Interactive Software, Inc. under license. Unreal Tournament and the Unreal Tournament logo are registered trademarks of Epic Megagames, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners.

ReadMe created by NC3's ReadMe Generator.http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/Modified by XYZ 8000.

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads