UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - WAR-ArchaicBluffs
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | UTV-Live | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 3 > Warfare

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 0 EUR (0%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» Facebook & Twitter
follow us

follow us
» PartnerLinks

Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Dateiname: WAR-ArchaicBluffs Download

Don't link directly to this file!
Link to this page!
Dateigrösse: 49,13 MB
Autor: Sir_Squiggles
Hochgeladen von: Donzi
Hinzugefügt am: 14.01.2010
Downloads: 1210
Bewertung: 0
Map - Pics
WAR-ArchaicBluffs WAR-ArchaicBluffs WAR-ArchaicBluffs
Beschreibung
Title: WAR-ArchaicBluffs

Author: Squiggles – AKA Kieran “I’m not crazy” O’Brien

Map description
A magnificent valley, lost in time and brimming with life. Rolling hills, winding rivers, rustling leaves, people getting melted... Huh? Stop dilly dallying and grab your Flak Cannon soldier, there's a war on dontcha know! Credits: Epic for the tools and assets, Shademistress for the beautiful tropical trees (get em on gearsforums.epicgames.com), nomadicus for fixing a doohickey, my understanding family, my friend Steve for being epic in general and everyone who beta tests the map!

Development Notes
My fourth map ever. The idea was to create a big map with wide open spaces and gently rolling hills. Surreal fantasy elements like the giant spinning wheels over the mountains were from the original concept, the lighting and postprocessing is supposed to make it look like some sort of fairy tale.

It took just over a week to make (pretty much non-stop work). I started with a large piece of terrain and I walled it off into the kidney bean shape of the final map. I used a lot of placeholder rocks to mark out the size of the valley, the cave and the mountain in the centre. I modelled the terrain like ripples on water and then cut into it with the rivers. The idea to have giant trees to leap up to get to the power cores was a spur of the moment thing, it felt right considering the giant spinning wheels.

I think the map looks lovely, and it’s a great setting for large scale battles with lots of vehicles. I hope you enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed making it

Credits
Epic. I love your game, and I love the editor
My friends and family for being supportive in general.
I used GIMP and MS Paint a bit for the preview pic/minimap

The anti-bloom brigade (I get it guys…)
Mr. Uglypants
Kantham
Egroeg
MadCat221
Bret Hart
ZzyzX
/CPH\
NyghtcrawleR
Hushpuppy
Jagnot
MamiyaOtaru

Angry person
oldkawman1

Real Beta Testers
UT3fan2008
The Demon Slick
feisar32
Tenebre
Fragtastic
Leakingpaint
B5GkarNarn
GOW Dakilla

About the Author
I’m not crazy. No, seriously. I live in Ireland, I’m 18 years old, I love videogames and my dream job would be making them.

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads