UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - BR-Football_2K10
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 3 > Bombing Run

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 10 EUR (20%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Dateiname: BR-Football_2K10 Download

Don't link directly to this file!
Link to this page!
Dateigrösse: 71,85 MB
Autor: 1xTreMe
Hochgeladen von: Schotti
Hinzugefügt am: 20.09.2010
Downloads: 1399
Bewertung: 0
Map - Pics
BR-Football_2K10 BR-Football_2K10 BR-Football_2K10
Beschreibung
Name: BR-Football_2K10
Version: 1.4
Author: 1xTreMe / (HO0815XX BR CONVERSION)
Email:
Players: 4-12
Credits: Epic, ME, John Paul 'Decker' Jones, Axeman, & Strider

# All of my LAN testers; Rogue, T-NiTro, iGniTe, Intimidator, GunrGurl, & Gussy.
# HO0815XX, Stevelois, Blitz, Lord_PorkSword,Odedge & alex904 for testing & feedback on versions 1.1, & 1.2
# HO0815XX, Gussie, Stevelois, Achernar, Zergling, Thrallala, T-NiTro, TIPPER, Foufoune_Rose, Bl!tz, testing / feedback on versions 1.3
# Sneh! for the inspiration to bring back quality remakes.
# Lord_PorkSword for the HUBBLE TEXTURES.
# Zerglings, testing / bug hunting, & encouragement.
# Poppersia (Initial) PS/3 cooking & testing.
# HO0815XX,Bombing Run Conversion
# Euchreplayer23 1.4 PS/3 cooking / testing.
# Terraforce (Initial fly-by) - Needs to be updated.
# Last but not least my Son for playing his first year of Flag Football and for capturing a flag this past weekend at his game.
# My son again for playing his second year of Football & doing so well to help his team be successful.

Install:

Extract BR-FootBall to My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps

Special instructions: This br map is intentionally cooked (to protect the many custom assets included / built into the map) when you use this cooked br-map you should set the theme to >Pigskin<, and you must also use the included cooked >BombingRunGraphics.upk< or the game will crash.

Description:

SUMMARY:

After being rebuilt several times and enhanced with each pass, in this third installment of this map we'll learn more about its .... not so humble beginnings. Brought forward with each major enhancement of tournament technology, this version boasts the ultimate enhancements, improvements, and quality we've seen thus far from the "Areana-Style" capture the flag setting known as CTF-Football.

DETAILS:

Located on a space platform orbiting planet Mars in Earth's solar system; Liandri Stadium was originally designed as a recreation center / proving ground for observers, & investors to view the testing of Liandri's most advanced combat machines pitted against each other in fierce battles as part of the fine tuning & endurance testing process while various stages of development with different models evolved.

Later the arena was used as a staging grounds for Earth's elite humanoid gladiators to hold; both scrimmages, & official ladder matches for the sport of Football in intergalactic competition from neighboring solar systems throughout the galaxy.

Eventually that phase would pass also, as the Earth's global economy sunk farther into ruin; primarily because of poor political appointments, which ultimately led to the downfall of the free markets, eventually stamping out & extinguishing the last remaining bits freedom & democracy ultimately resulting in unrenewed contracts due to a lack of funding & free enterprise.

With times passing a renewed sense of hope was reborn; realizing the potential profits from commercial use of this facility combined with the knowledge that the arena was designed; with the most advanced alloys, reinforced concretes, and hardened metals of the time, ((built to withstand the blast of nuclear explosions)) the Liandri Robotics Corporation knowing peoples love and thirst for the blood thirsty sport, eventually opted to convert the stadium into a Capture the flag arena for the Tournament.

===
Author's Notes:
===

* Updated to Version 1.4 (2010 version) too many changes to list, though i can say i've put a serious polish on the map, I didn't want to go crazy with trimming but i definitely wanted to make the map more UT3 and less 1st gen, there are now 7000+ assets in the map, vs. the original release with less than 2000.

* Custom textures.

* Custom content.

* Includes original Music Track: Organic.

* Scaled on par with the Original UT as the 2K4 version felt too large.

* Substantial additional BSP used for trim and to display the potential & possibilities of the UT3 engine when used in this fashion.

* This is one of my favorite and one the all time best of the custom non-standard maps for UT1, it had to be brought forward.

* Bots / AI function is excellent; bots will use all possible path combination and variations randomely to and from the flags.

* Lighting & post-processing heavily tweaked & dialed in to work well with both bloom enabled & disabled.
(Recommended neutral brightness setting of 5 & 'bloom' enabled for this level)

* Version 1.3: enhacenments - (major rework) too much to list.

* Version 1.4: Major Performance Optimizations, Medium Blocking/Collision Adjustments & Implementations, Various Minor Tweaks (Lighting, Materials, & Visual) - Final prep for PS/3 Cook (euchreplayer23) & BR Conversion (HO0815XX)

===
Copyright / Permissions
===

This level CTF-Football2k9 is copyright 2010, by 1xTreMe and EPIC

Authors MAY NOT use this level as a base to build additional levels without permission.

Authors MAY NOT Modify this level without permission.

You MAY NOT charge any money for this map or any of its embedded content.

You MAY distribute this level through any electronic media (internet (web/ftp),
FIDO, local BBS, Magazine coverdisk etc.), provided you include this file.

All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners.

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads