UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - DM-UTCRAFT
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 2004 > Deathmatch

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 0 EUR (0%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Dateiname: DM-UTCRAFT Download

Don't link directly to this file!
Link to this page!
Dateigrösse: 35,70 MB
Autor: Jefe
Hochgeladen von: Jefe
Hinzugefügt am: 08.03.2016
Downloads: 1721
Bewertung: 0
Map - Pics
DM-UTCRAFT DM-UTCRAFT DM-UTCRAFT DM-UTCRAFT DM-UTCRAFT DM-UTCRAFT
Beschreibung

A Minecraft village, set on a small island at sunset! It's great for invasion and has a lot of hiding places and secret passages. I strived to make it looks as accurate to Minecraft as possible (with a few intentional exceptions) while also making it play well in UT2004. I hope you enjoy this map!

This map includes a music mutator that picks a random Minecraft song (thank you, Great Emerald!) when the map loads. It works automatically, so you DO NOT need to activate it on your mutator list. In addition, you will find jukeboxes spread around the island - press "E" to play that jukebox's song.

I used DGUnreal's ambient voice actor for the various ambient mob sounds, which randomizes the location and directions of the sounds. There are various triggered sounds that play when you grab a pickup or visit a certain zone.

I designed a bunch of meshes and pickups to make UT2004 stuff match the look of Minecraft. There are also some paintings in the level; some are from straight from Minecraft, one is of a beam warlord from the Disastrous Consequences server, two others are based on artwork from UT99 and UT2003. There are a number of signs in the level that show the top player's name and score, among other things.

Kommentare im Forum

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads