UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - DM-Habuji_Gavran
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 2004 > Deathmatch

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 0 EUR (0%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Dateiname: DM-Habuji_Gavran Download

Don't link directly to this file!
Link to this page!
Dateigrösse: 13,84 MB
Autor: NickGavran
Hochgeladen von: NickGavran
Hinzugefügt am: 06.01.2018
Downloads: 555
Bewertung: 8.7
Map - Pics
Keine
Beschreibung
Map: DM-Habuji_Gavran

Author: Gavran

Mutators active: Quadjump

Mapsize: 39,9MB/approx. 41.939.478 byte

My first map release in UT2K4, originally created for the DC 'Disastrous Consequences' RPG Invasion server hosted at: 68.232.165.172

This map is heavily Unreal 1 themed map, in the style of an ancient Nali temple somewhat in ruins, located on the second moon of the Nali homeworld.
It features big long hallways and generally open-concept rooms with plenty of Adrenaline and HealthVial pickups. Ammo is generally placed next to their respective WeaponPickup, but are also slightly scattered throughout the map.

AmbientSounds, of the indigenous Nali species are played frequently whereever a skybox is visible giving a pleasant immersive feeling.
The Skybox overlooks the Nali homeworld as well as its primary moon.

Another big inspiration for this map came from the architecture of the map 'DM-UCMP2-Taron', where I have also borrowed some Textures and StaticMeshes from. Some custom StaticMeshes are also in use created by myself, some imported from Unreal 1 like the NaliFruits. I focused a lot on Texturework rather than overusing StaticMeshes, to give a nostalgic oldschool feeling.

Installation: AmbOutside.uax -> 'Sounds', DM-Habuji_Gavran.ut2 -> 'Maps, UB-Chizra1.ogg -> 'Music'. Readme DM-Habuji_Gavran.txt -> Anywhere

For more information, feel free to read the attached Readme.txt and the Notes placed within the map itself.

Kommentare im Forum

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads