Version 436 clients are network compatible with all previous public
releases; Version 436 servers support only 432 and above clients, so
Epic encourage everyone to upgrade as soon as possible! (That means
you!) Here's the list 'o fixes:
- fixed joystick button handling code (thanks Chris Carollo).
- hack fix for bad playerstart in CTF-Coret. - fixed crash for
servers with more than 255 characters worth of server packages.
- fixed problems with single player ladder than cropped up in 432.
- Server now report to clients whether or not they are password
- Fixed incompatibility in ChallengeHUD that caused problem for some
- In the editor, the "TextureLock" option should work 100% now.
- Fixed the editor crash that some people were getting when docking
a browser and getting a crash when trying to restart the editor.
- Rewrote "UEditorEngine:olySelectMatchingBrush" because SHIFT+B
was crashing at random times in the editor. Should be stable now.
- Brush clipping was merging faces on the resulting brush in the
- May have fixed the random "WinMain/message pump" crash in the
- Pre-432 spectators not allowed to join 436 servers (because of