UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - Capture the Flag
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 2 EUR (4%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Download Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Download Datei Datum Downloads Bewertung
Downloads  CTF-Adrenaline][

Some fast gameplay map (CTF) for Unreal Tournament. I would recommend 4-8 players. Fits perfectly for combograpple/instagib and nw mode Thank you for Downloading Kommentare im Forum (1,36 MB)
08.11.2020 221 0
Downloads  CTF-UTDMW-CrystalRocks

In any given CTF map there's a few things I look for, but the biggest one is the playability of the bots. Because I don't play online as much as many others do so I need bots that can provide me a good challenge as well as potentially win the game. Not that I think there's a vast conspiracy or anything of mappers that design maps where bots can't do that great a job but I do find a lot of maps that seem designed, by overlooked gaps in pathing or a general non-fondness for bots, to prevent bots f ... [Mehr] (19,95 MB)
24.10.2020 235 0
Downloads  CTF-2on2-Ehre][

Inspired by a map of Star Trek Elite Force i tried to create one for Unreal Tournament. It is a small map with no way to hide. There is a botpathing in this map so it should work if you want to play this one only with the computer. Ideal for 2-6 Players. I hope you will like this map, it is one of my first ones, so not much detail in it. Thank you for downloading and Enjoy! Kommentare im Forum (7,17 MB)
26.02.2020 253 0
Downloads  UT99_CTF-Iroha

Like I said in the description of CTF-Today, that was just proof of concept. This is the real deal, the well built map I designed with this 90 degree angle concept. This is my last UT map ever. I started to make CTF-Iroha somewhere around 2015, but never finished it... Until just today, in early 2020. I've changed my creative focus and went all in into making art *cough* (hentai) instead. You'll find some of my illustrations in the secret room in this map! Thanks for playing ;) , it wa ... [Mehr] (31,87 MB)
10.02.2020 490 0
Downloads  CTF-Today

This map's specialty is that it's in a 90 degree angle unlike traditional CTF maps. This also gives the back-middle point of the map an entirely new purpose, there's a sniping spot that can be used by either of the teams. It's like having a little bit of Domination alongside CTF. Note that this map is just a test for this type of layout, and isn't developed too much. If people will like it, I will develop it further. ;) Thread Discussion ... [Mehr] (382,6 KB)
13.12.2016 371 0
Downloads  CTF-Yigguddeh

Just practicing with UnrealEd, and made this map. It looks a little nooby in some places, but it's good.:rolleyes: Thread Discussion (33,57 MB)
08.09.2013 355 0
Downloads  CTF-Brunzgurke08

CTF-Brunzgurke (C) 2000 by Juergen Vierheilig (info(at)madservice.de) ATTENTION: THIS IS A BETA RELEASE! BOT SUPPORT IS NOT VERY GOOD Title : CTF-Brunzgurke Version : 0.8 Public Beta Edition Release Date : 9/21/2000 Filename : CTF-Brunzgurke-08.zip Author : Juergen Vierheilig Email Address : info(at)madservice.de Web Page : ... [Mehr] (10,10 MB)
21.02.2013 566 0
Downloads  CTF-Inferno

A sleepy townstreet short before the rainstorm somewhere in africa. Originally a old TACTICAL OPS map but found and converted back to UT by me. The change to CTF was kinda very logical because of the maps structure. But its not only a result - indeed much more like a improvement. I used my approved CTF team loadout system which supports the red team more with skaarj and the blue with human like weaponry. This comes especially handy when using stuffswapper. But its not a less worthy ... [Mehr] (3,15 MB)
25.03.2012 1368 9.9
Downloads  CTF-Real_Fortress_UT

This is one cool map from the RealCTF basic mappack with no teamdoors and easy to convert. Since almost zero changes the author shouldnt mind being asked. This is one of the original classics which inspired the UT map design significantly since the RealCTF mod actually introduced the CTF gametype to unreal. (7,19 MB)
22.11.2011 982 9.9
Downloads  CTF-Ramuel2

CTF-Ramuel2 for Unreal Tournament 99 (3,70 MB)
25.10.2011 870 9.5
Downloads  CTF - Ramuel

CTF - Ramuel for Unreal Tournament 99 (1.015,8 KB)
25.10.2011 458 0
Downloads  CTF-XMC-OperationXMAS

TITLE: CTF-XMC-OperationXMAS Filename: CTF-XMC-OperationXMAS Version: 1.00 CTF Player load: Maximum 16 players (probably best with 12 players) Last Update: Jan 15, 2011 Author: Nick 'Tom_caT' Burns THIS MAP WAS MADE FOR THE 2_Face UNREAL PLAYGROUND UT99 Christmas 2010 MAP CONTEST Other Levels by Tom_caT DM-300K-Archer c ... [Mehr] (5,82 MB)
16.01.2011 1075 0

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads