UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - Mutators
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 3

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 2 EUR (4%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Download Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Download Datei Datum Downloads Bewertung
Downloads  GearsCam12

GearsCam V1.2 Final Instructions: PC: 1.Copy UTGame Directory to "Documents/My Games/Unreal Tournament 3" 2.Load UT3 and Enjoy! PS3: 1.Copy UserData.Jam to the root of a USB drive, i.e "e:/" 2.Open the mod browser and press [], select the usb device and the mod will import 3.Load the mutator and enjoy! Changelog: v1.2 -Readded the r3 camera toggle function and updated to final release v1.1 -fixed the issues with it not showing up in the mutator list all the time and re ... [Mehr] (77,6 KB)
12.01.2010 593 0
Downloads  Gibalicious_UT3_v1.2

Gibalicious UT3 Version 1.2 22nd February 2008 Miles Asvachin http://mrevil.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/unreal/ mailto:miles(at)cheese83.freeserve.co.uk Description: A UT3 mutator to increase gore. Installation: Extract the zip to "My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\". Usage: When starting a game, the mutator will show up in the mutator list as normal. If you wish to configure it, select it in the list of enabled mutators then click on the "configure" button at ... [Mehr] (430,3 KB)
12.01.2010 1197 0
Downloads  Grapple Gun

UT3_Muts/grapplehookv1.flv Name: Grapple Gun Autor: Lhos Version: 1.0 Compatibility: PC-only Description: An easy to use alternative to the hoverboard and translocator. Credits: Frazzled for his source code, that's what got me started on a working version. Also the only reason I even attempted to write in unrealscript. Installation: Unzip the contents of the archive, keeping folder structure, into your "..\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\" folder. Enable the Grapple ... [Mehr] (1,94 MB)
12.01.2010 915 0
Downloads  Harpy10

The Harpy - an XS Vehicles production Full release 1, 2008-10-18 Installation: Copy the UTGame folder into your Unreal Tournament 3 folder, then select one of three methods to get the Harpy into the game: 1. Enable the Harpy mutator to replace Raptors, Cicadas, Furies and Nightshades with Harpies. 2. Enter the following console command to spawn a Harpy: summon xs_harpy.harpy 3. Enable and configure the Vehicle Replacement mutator (by Captain Snarf) for f ... [Mehr] (6,82 MB)
12.01.2010 714 9.5
Downloads  HeadHunterArena-FINAL-1.0

Head Hunter Arena Mutator Copyright Infinity Impossible, 2008 Name: Head Hunter Arena Authors: Catalyst, of Infinity Impossible Version: 1.0 Compatibility: UT3 Patch 1.1 (untested, but it most likely works on retail as well) This package contains the head hunter sniper rifle, which only does damage on headshots and a mutator, Head Hunter Arena, which sets up an arena mode where this is the only weapon that players have. The mutator rem ... [Mehr] (4,3 KB)
12.01.2010 515 0
Downloads  IK-BEESTER-666-WeaponPack-V1

Filename: IK-BEESTER-666-WeaponPack-V1.rar Version: 1.0 Author : Francis Briau *aka(MrBee®) e-mail : Website : http://immortalknightz.com/ Website : http://www.unrealcentral.com/ Release Date: Jan-24-2008 ***************************** ** Coded by: Epic Games / çyßêrhåwk and MrBee® * * Textures by: MrBee® * Soun ... [Mehr] (60,39 MB)
12.01.2010 1430 0
Downloads  MapMixer

Game : Unreal Tournament 3 Mod Name : MapMixer Release Version : 3.01 Release Date : 17 April 2010 Author : Mathew Wilson [sinx] Email : Website : www.moddb.com/mods/sinx Introduction - Thankyou for downloading this minor update to the orginal full release of MapMixer v3 for UT3. I hope you get as much enjoyment out of this project as I did in creating it. Thank ... [Mehr] (3,64 MB)
12.01.2010 1961 0
Downloads  Multijump

Title : Multijump Version : 1.0 Release Date : November 18, 2007 Team : Mutated Minds Website : http://www.mutatedminds.com Author : KewlAzMe Email : = - Mutator Information - Game : UT3 Name : Multijump Type: : Mutator New Sounds : No New Music : No New Textures : Mo New StaticMeshes/Models : No NewUnrealScript : Ye ... [Mehr] (1,8 KB)
12.01.2010 736 0
Downloads  MutDodgeJump

Allows players to jump again after they have dodged (3,0 KB)
12.01.2010 820 0
Downloads  HeadShot InstaGib v1.1

ReadMe for HeadShot InstaGib v1.1 for Unreal Tournament 3 Title: HeadShot InstaGib Filename: MutHeadShotInstaGib Author: VladTepz eMail Address: VladTepz(at)gmail.com Release Date: 11/29/07 Version: 1.1 Installation Unzip MutHeadShotinstaGib_v1.1.rar Store the Mu ... [Mehr] (4,9 KB)
12.01.2010 505 0
Downloads  MutXMasPresents

Name: MutXMasPresents Author: Eliot, Soto(Meshes). Version: 1.0 Description: Presents from Santa will be available throughout the maps played on your server ScreenShots: Download: MutXMasPresents how to install: Place UTMutXMasPresents.ini in ...\My documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config Place MutXMasPresents.u in ...\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\Script Place XMasPresents.upk in ...\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\CookedPC You also can change the present ... [Mehr] (993,6 KB)
12.01.2010 437 0
Downloads  Zoom InstaGib + HeadShot

ReadMe for Zoom InstaGib + HeadShot for Unreal Tournament 3 Title: Zoom InstaGib + HeadShot Filename: MutZoomInstaGib Author: VladTepz eMail Address: VladTepz(at)gmail.com Release Date: 11/17/07 Version: 1.0 Installation Unzip MutZoomInstaGib_v1.0.zip Store the M ... [Mehr] (11,7 KB)
12.01.2010 824 0

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads