UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - MapPacks
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 2004

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 2 EUR (4%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Download Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Download Datei Datum Downloads Bewertung
Downloads  CTF-1on1-The International Map Pack

Unreal Tournament 2004 Capture The Flag 1on1- TIMP Well first of all, thank you for downloading this mappack. I started thinking of a CTF-1on1-mappack in may. I shared my ideas together with XDR and Sithnight and started working on some maps. I checked some forums and found other mappers all around the world, who were working on CTF-1on1-maps Together we made this pack, with 12 maps. I also want to give some extra credit to Simon Kibbles 'DaSniperKru aka Dest1ny' (http://dest1ny- ... [Mehr] (14,61 MB)
12.01.2010 1404 0
Downloads  CTF-Drain Pack

CTF-Drain-PRO CTF-Drain-Final (1,20 MB)
12.01.2010 499 6.7
Downloads  ClanBase UT2004 Freon MapPack

Week 1 DM-TheOnion DM-Ages Decider DM-Deck17 Week 2 DM-Liandri2004 DM-Betalus Decider DM-UCMP3-Gantham Week 3 DM-Dust2K5 DM-Pipeworks][ Decider DM-Flux2 Week 4 DM-Aristocracy2004 DM-Rankin-SC Decider DM-Drathi Week 5 DM-][-Campgrounds-2k7-][ DM-Relinquish Decider DM-Shuddercreek Week 6 DM-DE-Grendelkeep DM-StalwartXLClassic Decider DM-DogTown2k5 Week 7 DM-UCMP2-Saiko DM-UCMP3-Sympathy Decider DM-TDB-Peak BR-Canyon included - DM-UCMP2-Saiko requires packa ... [Mehr] (110,69 MB)
12.01.2010 1486 0
Downloads  ClanUEDMapPack

This is the second release of the first mappack. This release features more content, updates to the previous maps, and is no longer only a map pack. Mutators ONS Control Onslaught control is a mutator that let you control various onslaught options. Maps DM-UED-Forgotten After the brutal bombing of earth, the reconstruction of the planet quickly brought about advanced buildings and sky scrapers. But some of the pre war buildings can still be found in the nooks and cranies of the ... [Mehr] (128,20 MB)
12.01.2010 2925 0
Downloads  VCTF ONS-FrozenSteel

United European Mappers: >>>www.uem.at.gg<<< Clan Leader: Damarius Mitglieder: Feuersturm Sucus Version: 1.1 Mapper: United European Mappers Homepages: www.uem.at.gg Gametyp: ONS,VCTF Map name: ONS-{UEM}-FrozenSteel, VCTF-{UEM}-FrozenSteel new Static Mesh: Ja new Textures: Ja new Mus ... [Mehr] (11,44 MB)
12.01.2010 1037 0
Downloads  GSC-MapPack

Maps Im Map Pack sind : DM-[GSC]-Street-X-Final-2k6 Mit 50 Cent Music DM-[GSC]-Street-X-2k6 Musik ACDC-TNT DM-[GSC]-ArEna-Final-2k6 Beat Bei Fragen einfach auf den UT2004 Server kommen und Strike an Spechen: GameServerIP: 62.104.19.19:7777 HF Gl [GSC]Strike (19,40 MB)
12.01.2010 579 0
Downloads  KTM VCTF MapPack UT2004

Author: Andre "Kantham" Theoret Author's E-mail: Author's WebSite: http://www.kantham.com Map Pack info: These maps DOES NOT include bot support. They are intended to be played Online/LAN. Hence the fact that the bot coding is incredibely retarded in VCTF. I decided to release a map pack of all my "best" maps. You will find some of them silly, but someone else will think it rocks. You could always release a map like Facing ass and get a coupel of fans. But this is not want I ... [Mehr] (27,60 MB)
12.01.2010 1713 0
Downloads  LgX-iCTF-Mappack

LgX iCTF Mappack Custom iCTF Maps and Rebuilds/New versions by LgX! CTF-w00tabolous2k4-PRO Diesmal sind Die Base´s nebeneinander und dort wo normalerweise die Basen sind wurden sie entfernt. is ganz lustig zu spielen :) CTF-Bloxeh-SB-PRO Bloxeh ein bisschen angepasst an die Wege von Switchback ^^ im komplett neuen Style CTF-Contraire Contraire ein bisschen angepasst an die Wege von Brockenlimits ^^ im komplett neuen Style CTF-Forged Die Map is sehr nice zu spiel ... [Mehr] (12,14 MB)
12.01.2010 507 0
Downloads  AS-Highrise und ONS-MZ-ViperLake

MarZer's Mini Map Pack, By Mark 'MarZer' Gillard From the creator: - Thankyou for downloading My mini map pack. Both of the maps contained within are the culmination of a few months of intermittent mapping (hey, I've been busy :P). I am very proud of both HighRise and ViperLake, and I hope you enjoy playing them as much as I have enjoyed crafting them! Also, since you have downloaded the map pack as opposed to getting t ... [Mehr] (15,87 MB)
12.01.2010 570 0
Downloads  Official Moso Mappack 1.1 and 2.1

Mappacks - Official Moso Mappack 1.1 Collection of 8 maps for Moso v2: !!!!1-Pro2, 1on1-Pitfighter-v2, blah-debug, December-Ripoff, Globle2, NoRunning, SpaceStation, ZappedAdvance101 - Official Moso Mappack 2.1 Collection of 3 maps for Moso v2: Arena-v2, Arena-Pro-v2, DeadBranch-v2 (13,58 MB)
12.01.2010 607 0
Downloads  NUtters MapPak

NUtters MapPak Info Created By: Bradley (Nutter) Jones Author E-Mail: nutter(at)kilkenny.ath.cx or bradley.jones(at)kilkenny.ath.cx Completed: 6 October 2003 Thanks To all you people who downloaded, recieved on CD via a friend, relative, neighbour or pet dog and enjoyed all or some of the maps in this pack. These maps were created for myself to enjoy and also for everyone else too. Mapping takes me a long time because usually I make my maps up as I go along but I get there in the end. ... [Mehr] (26,66 MB)
12.01.2010 714 0
Downloads  ONS-VCTF-UEM-DeathFeud

UT2k4_Maps/ons_vctf_uem_deathfeud.flv United European Mappers >>>{UEM}<<< Homepage www.uem.at.gg Forum www.bhet.at.gg Clan Leader: Damarius Mitglieder: Feuersturm Sucus Jani Stanzolol Version: 1.0 Mapper: United European Mappers Size: 41 MB Homepages: www.uem.at.gg Gametyp: ONS-VCTF Map name: ONS-VCTF-{UEM}-DeathFeud new Static ... [Mehr] (23,06 MB)
12.01.2010 1191 0

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads