UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - Clan Manager package
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 2004 > Mutators

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 10 EUR (20%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Dateiname: Clan Manager package Download

Don't link directly to this file!
Link to this page!
Dateigrösse: 508,2 KB
Autor: gugi
Hochgeladen von: sÀtÁñ
Hinzugefügt am: 26.09.2010
Downloads: 692
Bewertung: 0
Map - Pics
Clan Manager package Clan Manager package
Beschreibung
This package contains two versions of the ClanManager-mutator:

The first one is the last "final" version (named 1g_fix). It was released around 1 year ago and the source code is available.
The second on is the latest build-version (named 1h_6T). Take this one as an alpha, beta or pre-release version, mainly because some parts are not much tested (e.g. the BanSystem) and because
the configuration-menus lack the new settings.

If you want to use the mutator, you should use version 1h_6T. Besides the fact that it includes more features and many updates I also fixed a major exploit which allowed anyone to modify any settings
of the CM (sorry for this, I wasn't aware of the security hole when I released version 1g_fix). Although I do not name it "final" it runs perfectly on our and a few other servers. Thus you shouldn't experience
server instabilities or similar problems.
The main reason why it is still a "Test"-version are the configuration menus which, as already stated, lack the new settings. These new settings (check the ChangeLog) are only available in the
ini-file and in the WebAdmin-interface (lists are only available in the ini-file). Well, if you want to wait till the menus are also updated, you have to wait for a long time. I won't do it (boring,
replication problems, layout problems, etc.).
Moreover, there is no real Readme so far. You can take the one which ships with version 1g_fix. For the new settings and features, have a look at the changelog. If you still don't understand some parts,
or df you detect any bugs or run into some problems, feel free to contact me.

Forum: http://ut2k4gugi.ut.funpic.de/Forum/index.php and www.ut2k4-gaming.de
EMail: gugi(at)ut2k4-gaming.de (Please use "ClanManager" in the title of the EMail to prevent the Junk-Filter from removing the mail).

Kommentare im Forum

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads