UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - Voices
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 10 EUR (20%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Download Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Download Datei Datum Downloads Bewertung
Downloads  Hassan (The Terrorist) Voicepack for UT99

Hassan (the Terrorist) Voicepack by Sergeant Todd = To Install the pack, place the INT and U files in your Unreal Tournament System folder. YOU MAY NOT DISTRIBUTE THIS FILE WITHOUT THIS README FILE INTACT. YOU MAY NOT MAKE ANY PROFIT OFF THIS VOICEPACK WHATSOEVER. If you're having problems or need some info, e-mail me at dbubenheim(at)satx.rr.com. Want a terrorist to frag in your botmatches? Gi ... [Mehr] (1,05 MB)
12.09.2011 421 0
Downloads  Four Hollywood Gals UT99 Voice Pack

This is my first voice pack for the classic Unreal Tournament game I converted them from my UT2004 version. This pack is nearly for most events and includes tribute to my favorite four actresses over the years: Brooke Shields, Danielle Harris, Jennifer Connelly and Winona Ryder. Some sounds are compiled through the .UAX file format and it has the single .U package in the System directory. The package consists of four classes that are four actresses according to the voices you hear, started with ... [Mehr] (10,54 MB)
02.09.2011 397 0
Downloads  Paradise Coplady (Postal 2) Voicepack for UT99

TO INSTALL (MANUALLY): Place the .u and .int files in the System directory of Unreal Tournament. Select the voice through your game menu. FROM THE AUTHOR: Playing POstal 2, you're likely to run into the Paradise Coplady. Too bad for your luck. Warning: This b has a nasty mouth on her. :jupp: "Killing Bad Guys is our Job!" Enjoy! Sergeant Todd 2011 Kommentare im Forum (919,6 KB)
01.09.2011 284 0
Downloads  Mister T Voicepack for UT99

Get your Mohawk grenades ready - here comes Mister T of A-Team and WOW fame. "You fool, you broke my chain!" Hope you enjoy it and Frag On UT!! :) Sergeant Todd 2011 Thread Discussion (938,3 KB)
31.08.2011 714 9.9
Downloads  DMC_ReeperBahn

DMC_ReeperBahn VoicePack for Unreal Tournament Classic & GOTY by SixtSenseLess *********** Here is my latest creation for our german neighboors the germans This voicepack is complete German Added some nice orders THX to Aphexx for helping me translate Have Fun !! Greetzzz SixtSenseLess Installation: Copy DMC_ReeperBahn.int into your Unreal Tournament/System folder Copy DMC_ReeperBahn.u into your Unreal Tournament/System folder Go in Playermenu and choose the VoicePack ... [Mehr] (1,57 MB)
12.01.2010 753 0
Downloads  DougPack

[D.M.C] SenseLess - 2006 DougPack VoicePack - IN ZIP : put it in youre? - readme.txt : You reading it now :) DougPack.int : sytem map DougPack.u : sytem map - INFO - build time: 1 hour 20 min i was Stoned :-) use: UED2 More to say?: Have fun! - Website: http://www.dmc-ut.com - ... [Mehr] (2,07 MB)
12.01.2010 289 0
Downloads  Hanfpack

[D.M.C] SenseLess - 2006 HanfPack VoicePack - IN ZIP : put it in youre? - readme.txt : You reading it now :) Hanfpack.int : sytem map Hanfpack.u : sytem map - INFO - build time: 45 min use: UED2 More to say?: Have fun! - Website: http://www.dmc-ut.com - MORE  ... [Mehr] (3,35 MB)
12.01.2010 338 0
Downloads  LamaPack

Sixt SenseLess - 2006 DMC-LamaPack - IN ZIP - readme.txt : You reading it now :) put it in youre LamaPack.int & LamaPack.u : Unrealtournament sytem map ;) ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ !!!ALL THE VOICEPACKS CAN BE DOWNLOADED (at)!!! WWW.DMC-UT.COM Servers: 62.250.7.74:6777 ,62.250.7.74:5777 [ut99] ... [Mehr] (3,19 MB)
12.01.2010 334 0

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads