UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - Deathmatch
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 2004

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 0 EUR (0%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Download Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Kategorie Beschreibung Dateien
GGMJ GGMJ 36

Download Datei Datum Downloads Bewertung
Downloads  DM-Toys-Story-DC

Edit for the Disastrous Consequences server by Jefe. The original version, made by Stuart "Combitz" Buck, was quite popular on the DC server, but the map was a bit on the ugly side. It also had severe collision problems with vehicles. This was fixed with lots of blocking volumes and with the "simple karma" collision fix for large meshes. Changes: Zoned the map. Got rid of the uglier meshes and textures, like the tv with the weirdly distorted woman and the static backdrop behind the ... [Mehr] (37,49 MB)
03.04.2015 1566 0
Downloads  DM-Breakfast-DC-2

Edit for the Disastrous Consequences server by Jefe. The original version, DM-Breakfast2k3, was made by Angelheart. This is the second revision of the DC edit, but the first public release. Changes: New custom textures (calendar, magazine, cereal box) to replace some of the low res ones. Fixed collision on meshes for vehicles. Embedded all external packages in map. Nicer plants from the 2004 ECE Bonus Pack. Made aquarium look a lot better. No more bubbles outside it either. Det ... [Mehr] (5,23 MB)
18.03.2015 1125 0
Downloads  DM-SnowboundPark-DC-1

This is an update to DM-SnowboundPark that I made for the Disastrous Consequences invasion server, about a month after I released the regular version to the public. SnowboundPark is based on DM-Blaue_Donau-Eis(RM) by Romu. The DC version adds new bathroom areas along with superweapons, mine layer and lightning gun pick ups. I increased the value of the shield pickup from 10 to 15. Fixed collision on the playground for vehicles. Projectors (i.e. headlights) no longer create weird artifacts ... [Mehr] (9,72 MB)
18.03.2015 750 0
Downloads  DM-Noxious-Fumes-DC-1

Edit for the Disastrous Consequences invasion server by Jefe. The original version, DM-Noxious-Fumes, was made by advman. He apparently was working on an update of the level and had a second beta available at one time. There's also a dusk version with the ElecFields skybox floating around too. However, this edit is based on the original release and fixes some of the issues brought up in the original release thread, but also makes some changes specifically for invasion play. Changes ... [Mehr] (12,25 MB)
15.03.2015 970 0
Downloads  DM-BlizzzXL-DC-1

Edit for the Disastrous Consequences server by Jefe. The original version, DM-BlizzzXL, was made by Taaske. It is a pretty popular map, and is an expanded version of his earlier map, DM-BliZZ. I tested it on the server and found several issues with it, including getting stuck inside one of the lifts and getting outside of the map with a translocator. Changes: Fixed collision on lifts and set them to return on encroach instead of ignore. Fixed collision on meshes to prevent driving ... [Mehr] (18,85 MB)
15.03.2015 936 0
Downloads  DM-HillyMcBillyFarmR

This is a really minor edit of DM-HillyMcBillyFarm that I did for my server a few years ago. I've been asked for it a few times, so here it is. Changes: Fixed the weapon base bug. Rebuilt lighting in RGBA8 mode to remove ugly artifacts. Set a music track (SC-JS-War, originally from ONS-UP-Sandcrack.) The music track included in this download has been extended with two more songs from the same musician. ;) Thread Discussion ... [Mehr] (29,18 MB)
15.03.2015 1542 9.9
Downloads  DM-UCBP-Morbias][-XL-DC-1

DM-UCBP-Morbias][-XL-DC-1 This is an edit of Shred's UCBP Morbias map, which was made as part of the Unreal Championship Bonus Pack project. This version was edited by Jefe for Disastrous Consequences Invasion server and was based on the "Beta 2" version. Changes include: Scaled up by 2 (Doubled in size.) The original size was great for regular DM gameplay, but invasion benefits from roomier levels. Should work great for sniper/zark gameplay too. Lighting redone from scratch, givin ... [Mehr] (14,54 MB)
14.03.2015 697 0
Downloads  DM-Farewell

DM-Farewell-(Eisbaer) ist eine Map, in der man sich von einer verstorbenen Person verabschiedet. Diese Map wird jeden Sniper Freund ansprechen, durch ihre Grösse ist sie gut dafür geeignet. Autor: Eisbaer Kontakt im Web: http://www.utzone.de/ - ... [Mehr] (3,21 MB)
16.01.2015 487 7.7
Downloads  DM-Isolate

This map is for 6-12 players and was made with TDM in mind. There are a lot of custom textures; I made heavy use of Berneyboy's Photorealistic Textures Pack and sometimes combined his textures with my own. Thanks to my husband Matt for his suggestions and to Beyondunreal Wiki, including Highlander and Radiosity for advice on blocking volumes. Have fun :) Thread Discussion (5,28 MB)
07.01.2015 596 8.9
Downloads  DM-RF-Dm13-Mazeway

Description: Learn a whole new meaning to the phrase "dead end". Comments: I present you my second multiplayer-oriented, and the fourth remake of a level from Red Faction 2001. Recreated using the Unreal Engine 2 for UT2004. In this level I tried to come as close to the original in terms of level geometry and lightning, so that it has as little change as possible. P.S. To all who supported me and my work. Special thanks to Redex for help in programming. Kommentare im Forum ... [Mehr] (21,35 MB)
31.12.2014 609 9.9
Downloads  DM-Grundriss-Weihnachten-(RM)

Hallo zusammen zum Anfang der Weihnachtszeit präsentiere ich euch meine Weihnacht map. Ich war an der Map ca. 2 Jahre am bauen mit kleinen zwischen pausen. In dieser map findet ihr alle arten von Waffen auch die Installgib Waffe die gut versteckt ist. Es macht richtig viel Spaß die map zu spielen da sie ziemlich groß ist kann man die mit der maximalen Spieler Anzahl spielen. Es gibt versteckte Raume und gute Sniper Plätze. Kommentare im Forum ... [Mehr] (18,80 MB)
30.11.2014 816 8.7
Downloads  DM-TrainingGael

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkGrq4zF5Rs Yesterday I was discussing hybrid maps with my friend Hollon, I said I should make one and he was like "DO EET." So, after about 6 hours of work, here is DM-TrainingGael: two copies of Training Day connected to Gael in the center. The only change to weapons was switching the Rocket Launchers on the upper floor of Gael to Bio Rifles and adding ammo for them. Otherwise, weapons, ammo, pickups, and player starts are still in their original positions ... [Mehr] (2,19 MB)
26.11.2014 681 9.7

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads