UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - Unreal Zip - Package Compression Utility For Linux
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament > Tools

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 2 EUR (4%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Dateiname: Unreal Zip - Package Compression Utility For Linux Download

Don't link directly to this file!
Link to this page!
Dateigrösse: 4,3 KB
Autor: [es]Rush
Hochgeladen von: Donzi
Hinzugefügt am: 16.01.2014
Downloads: 253
Bewertung: 0
Map - Pics
Keine
Beschreibung
Original-Post:
http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/sh...2317#post72317

Unreal Zip 1.0 - Package Compression Utlity For Linux
Author: [es]Rush
Copyright 2005
You can modify and redistribute this script as long as you do not change the original author.

(Introduction)
The primary goal of this script was to help my clanmates to admin the server, I didn't want to explain them for hours how to compress new packages they upload so I've just decided to make a script. During writing I thought that it would be also useful for the community, and so the next few hours were spent on making it more usable. Enjoy.

(Installation)
Unpack uzip-1.0.tar.gz and simply copy "uzip" to any location where it will be comfortable to run from, for example ut-server main directory. Then you have to edit the script and set the configuration as it is described in the script comments.

(Examples)
  • I assume that the script is in the ut-server dir
  • Script automatically ignores already compressed packages detected in the output dir
  • Script ignores all default UnrealTournament packages
Compressing single file: uzip Maps/CTF-BrokenLimitsCB5.unr

Compressing multiple files: uzip Textures/433.utx Sounds/mutts.uax Music/something.umx

Compressing with pattern: uzip Maps/CTF-*CB?*
The above should compress all CTF CB maps, since "*" means any number of characters and "?" means one or none characters, so all maps with CTF- on the begginning and CB or CBx will be counted.

Compressing all packages: uzip Maps Textures System Sounds Music
The above will search directories for all non default and not already compressed ut packages and compress them. Useful for creating your own redirrection sites, but beware of compressing serverside package.

We can also combine some of the above in a one big query:
uzip Textures/433.utx Sounds/mutts.uax Music/something.umx Maps/CTF-*CB?* System

Useful ? I hope so.

PS. How will you welcome FTP upload support in this script ? I won't do it if it's not needed, just an idea. It wouldn't have any special functions, just uploading the compressed file to remote location without checking if it is already there(unless I'll come with an idea how to do it).

Kommentare im Forum

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads