UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - Vehicle CTF
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 3

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 10 EUR (20%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Download Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Download Datei Datum Downloads Bewertung
Downloads  VCTF-H3D-8Ball

VCTF-H3D-8Ball Version: Final Author: Rumple Compatibility: UT3 (PC) Patch 5 & Titan pack Description: Small VCTF map on a giant pool table with custom pool ball Scavengers. Installation: Drop the MyGames folder into your MyDocuments folder and everything will into the correct directories. If a pop up askes you if you want to overwrite the folders click "YES". It will only overwrite the folders and add the files to your folders. This map has been running on Hedsteem's VCTF server for ... [Mehr] (8,93 MB)
14.01.2010 524 0
Downloads  VCTF-H3D-Jacques_Birthday.ut3

Name: VCTF-H3D-Jaques-Birthday (pronounced "Hedsteem's Jackie's Birthday") Version: Final Compatibility: PC Description: Girls VS Boys, once again as with 1/3 of my maps you are a mini-me. Run around on this table top around birthday presents and slowly trot as your feet get stuck in cake. The horns are jump pads (marked with arrows) the slice of cake on it's side is a vehicle boost ramp. The flags are in the middle of the big cakes. What's better than that? You can actually ride t ... [Mehr] (35,24 MB)
14.01.2010 597 0
Downloads  VCTF-HangingGardens-Nightfall

VCTF-HangingGardens-Nightfall A Vehicular CTF map for UT3 - General Info - Title: VCTF-HangingGardens-Nightfall Filename: VCTF-HangingGardens-Nightfall Authors: Andrew Czarnietzki and Nathaniel Rossol (_N_) Release Date: Oct 10, 2009 Version: 1.1 - Author's Notes - ... [Mehr] (50,13 MB)
14.01.2010 789 0
Downloads  VCTF-Harbour

VCTF-Harbour Finally, it's done - my first map is complete. Have fun with it! Making the map was both very enlightening and an immense learning experience, and a great way to realize that there's tons and tons of helpful folks out there who can provide tremendous help to such an undertaking. Thanks to all those who provided valuable feedback! Map Info Title : VCTF-Harbour Filename : VCTF-Harbour Author : Guido Gloor Release Date : 2008-02-24 Version ... [Mehr] (37,12 MB)
14.01.2010 650 0
Downloads  VCTF-HourGlass

The VCTF Hourglass map is complete and ready for download. This is one of the few Renegade 2007 content pieces which will be released before our first version. Map Description: According to Nod research scientists, enhancements in Tiberium mutation have been rapidly growing in this mountain area. This deadly mutation in Tiberium has desolated the region from its plant and animal life by absorbing its natural resources. After GDI discovered the spike in Tiberium mutation, they were quick t ... [Mehr] (31,89 MB)
14.01.2010 554 0
Downloads  VCTF-Industria

Map Information and Credits - Title : Industria Version : 1 Size : 62287 KB Release Date : 15th May, 2009 Filename : VCTF-Industria.ut3 Author(s) : plugh Email Adress : Playtesters : The Hedsteem Crew Play Information Game : VCTF Level Name : Industria Single Player : No New So ... [Mehr] (50,54 MB)
14.01.2010 781 0
Downloads  VCTF-InfectionForest SEV3

VCTF-Infection Forest SEV3 created by Bryan "Sanch3z" Cole Description: The deep forest is your battlefield..... Second edition of my Warfare map, Infection Forest, converted for play in VCTF/Greed gametypes. *note: it is against my wishes for you to distribute this map unless you are Epic Games, The Gods of Warfare, or Titan Onslaught. (32,23 MB)
14.01.2010 524 0
Downloads  VCTF-Kelahf

Title : Kelahf Caves Author : Wael "cooloola" Ben Dhia Version : v1.00 = - Credits - Me, and some of the guys at Epic that made the static meshes used. Also Cynic for providing the music that fuelled my creativity. Cynic rock my balls. - Play Information - Game : Unreal Tournament 3 Level Name : VCTF-Kelahf New Sounds : No New Graphics : Yes, a new material New Mu ... [Mehr] (44,50 MB)
14.01.2010 469 0
Downloads  VCTF-Lapse

Map Information and Credits - Title : Lapse Version : 1 Size : 43,824 KB Release Date : 3rd february, 2009 Filename : VCTF-Lapse.ut3 Author(s) : +evergreen+ / plugh Play Information Game : VCTF Level Name : Lapse Single Player : No New Sounds : No New Textures/Materials : Some New St ... [Mehr] (35,44 MB)
14.01.2010 568 0
Downloads  VCTF-MJ-Skyland

Name: VCTF-MJ-Skyland Author: Michal Jozwik alias MJpoland Players: 8 to 16 Description: Hello. This is my third ut3 map. If you ever consider flying in the skies above the highest buildings? If yes, or not, play here! (51,59 MB)
14.01.2010 529 0
Downloads  VCTF-Megastructure_PC

Map name: VCTF-Megastructure Author: Thomas Browett (UT3 handle: Setheran) E-mail: Installation: Extract all three files to My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps (45,34 MB)
14.01.2010 546 0
Downloads  VCTF-PBG-Sanctum

VCTF-PBG-Sanctum = credits Title : VCTF-PBG-Sanctum Version : 1.0 Compile Date : Feb 08 2008 Filename : VCTF-PBG-Sanctum.ut3 Author(s) : [pbg]BlewChunks Email Address : website : http://www.poweredbygas.net/ Other levels by author : ONS-[pbg]BC-GroundHogg,VCTF-[pbg]BC-Maul][, VCTF-[pbg]BC-Giants, VCTF-[pbg]-BioDome Playtesters : [pbg]D ... [Mehr] (67,80 MB)
14.01.2010 558 0

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads