UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - Mutators
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 3
Registrieren Cup und Liga Hilfe Community Kalender Heutige Beiträge Suchen

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 2 EUR (4%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Download Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Download Datei Datum Downloads Bewertung
Downloads  Assault Carbine

UT3_Muts/assaultcarbinebeta48pcbydazjw.flv Assault Carbine by DazJW Beta 4.8 (PC) Description Primary fire is automatic bullet fire, secondary fire launches a grenade from the underbarrel grenade launcher. PC Install You need to copy the folder UTGame into this folder: "C:\Documents and Settings\YOURLOGONNAME\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\" Where YOURLOGONNAME is the name of your Windows logon. Alternatively, the folder is accessible via "My Docum ... [Mehr] (1,80 MB)
12.01.2010 976 0
Downloads  BTFA_V10

ReadMe for Battle Team/Freezetag Arena (BTFA) V10 Author: Nico de Vries Platform: Unreal Tournament 3 (Tested with UT3 2.x) Website: BigBattleServers.com (the forum can be used for feedback and requests) Release date: June 27 2009 Version: V10 (Version 10) Installation (server admin manual) Windows stand-alone: Store the .u and .upk file(s) in your ..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\ directory ... [Mehr] (1,69 MB)
12.01.2010 555 0
Downloads  BattleRPG V10.2

ReadMe for BattleRPG V10.2 = Author: Nico de Vries Platform: Unreal Tournament 3 (Tested with UT3 2.x) Website: BigBattleServers.com (the forum can be used for feedback and requests) Release date: June 27 2009 Version: V10.2 = Installation (server administrator manual) = Windows stand-alone: Store the .u and .upk file(s) in your ..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\ directory and the ... [Mehr] (14,64 MB)
12.01.2010 2004 0
Downloads  BattleTRANS_V3.2

ReadMe for BattleTRANS V3.1 = Author: Nico de Vries Platform: Unreal Tournament 3 (Tested with UT3 1.2) Website: BigBattleServers.com (the forum can be used for feedback and requests) Release date: April 20 2007 Version: V3.1 = Installation (server admin manual) = Windows stand-alone: Store the .u and .upk file(s) in your ..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\ directory and the .ini fi ... [Mehr] (30,9 KB)
12.01.2010 373 0
Downloads  Beer and Joints

UT3_Muts/beerjointsmutator.flv Installation: BeerAndJointsPackage.upk in My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC BeerJointMutator.u in My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\Script UTBeerJointMutator.ini in My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config und die Bilder könnt ihr euch an die Wand nageln prost! Name: Beer and Joints Autor: vonnis Version : Beta Compatibility: PC (you may cook it for PS3 if you like) Description: this is my first ... [Mehr] (12,18 MB)
12.01.2010 724 0
Downloads  BiaVote-0.5.3

NAME BiaVote UT3 Voting Mutator Version 0.5.3 BETA Release, January 28, 2008 DESCRIPTION [BIA]Vote is a Voting Mutator for UT3 which replaces the game's end-game voting system and allows for mid-game voting as well as voting on game types, etc. See the CHANGES section below for release notes. Current Features * Replaces the in game voting system. * Can be activated during the game configurable key mapping, or via the c ... [Mehr] (118,1 KB)
12.01.2010 266 0
Downloads  BouncyRockets1.1

Bouncy Rockets Mutator - By MavisPuford ******************************* Description: My first UT3 mutator ever!! This mutator makes it so rockets bounce off walls. Very simple. You also have the option of tweaking a few things such as: -Rocket life time -Rocket Speed -If you spawn with a rocket launcher or not -If all weapons/ammo are replaced with the rocket launcher/ammo -If the rockets explode when within the damage radius of a player -You can choose how m ... [Mehr] (30,8 KB)
12.01.2010 529 0
Downloads  CameraControl20

UT3_Muts/cameracontrol20.flv Camera Control Version 2.0, 2009-4-28 (no changes from 1.4) Description: Annoyed by the extreme close-up of the vehicle camera? Want a better view of where you are driving/walking/hovering? Always wanted to know what the rear side of your vehicle looks like? Wondering who you're towing? Then fear not; with a simple flick of the mouse wheel, you too can zoom in or out to your preferred viewing distance. This mutator offers between four and six ca ... [Mehr] (34,5 KB)
12.01.2010 946 0
Downloads  DZArenaMutatorsRC1

DZArena Mutators by DazJW PC and PS3 Versions Description This is a set of mutators to allow you to play "Arena" games with the UT3 weapons. An "Arena" game is a match with only one weapon available which has infinite ammo. The PC and PS3 versions are included in this .zip. PC Install You need to copy the folder UTGame into this folder: "C:\Documents and Settings\YOURLOGONNAME\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\" Where YOURLOGONNAME is the name of your Win ... [Mehr] (1,48 MB)
12.01.2010 780 0
Downloads  EAD Impaler 1.0

UT3_Muts/ead_impaler_1.0.flv A replacement for the Stinger, the EAD Impaler fires large tarydium lancets which impale their victim, dragging them across the map. The secondary fire explodes the shards and damages the victim. Due to the extreme use of ragdoll physics in this mutator, it may be possible to become stuck in geometry or become impaled to the point you cannot move. If that happens, feiging death and then getting up can get you out of that situation. Josh "CaptainSn ... [Mehr] (17,8 KB)
12.01.2010 484 0
Downloads  EliteMachines_XX

Name: Elite Machines Version: Absolute Last (20th) XX Compatibility: Use latest patch Description: Destroy godlike bots using dual configurable guns Comments: This is a configurable mutator/weapon pack. Configure the mutator and opt to remove the custom impact hammer because it will lock up your game! Credits: Every Single Person out there, You know who you are. Homepage: Look here first Source code is included: (but will not compile nor give error) It has working code for each weapo ... [Mehr] (11,54 MB)
12.01.2010 2461 0
Downloads  Gears Of Unreal

UT3_Muts/gou12.flv Name: Gears Of Unreal Autor: iniside Version: 1.2 Compatibility: Pc UT3 2.0 ChangeLog Some minor tweaks Added zooming function. It's quite hack but work well. Description: Update 1.2 Added chasing. Now camera will have more action, while your cahracter is moving around. Update! Zoom function added. It's bounded do right mouse button, so I suggest to change you alt fire button, to middle-mouse button or whatever you like. Make sure you have proper FoV for res ... [Mehr] (44,4 KB)
12.01.2010 1211 0

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads