UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - Capture the Flag
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 3
Registrieren Cup und Liga Hilfe Community Kalender Heutige Beiträge Suchen

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 2 EUR (4%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Download Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Download Datei Datum Downloads Bewertung
Downloads  CTF-NecronTemple

Title: CTF-NecronTemple Filename: CTF-NecronTemple Author: Brian'Bah_Mee'Johnson eMail Address: Website URL: http://bah-mee.angelfire.com/portfolio/ Release Date: August 2010 Version: 1.0 Credits: I would like to thank testers Mechiktaj, KingToot, and JJstr8 for testing my map online and various issues and help in the ironing out of bugs. - Author's Notes - My smallest ... [Mehr] (43,41 MB)
31.08.2010 563 0
Downloads  CTF-Magma

CTF-Magma classic convertion made for UT3 INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: vista / windows7 Extract the files to the UT3 games folder, typically found (at) C:\Users\[user Name]\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps Windows xp Extract the files to the UT3 games folder, typically found (at) C:\Documents and Settings\[user Name]\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps The following files should be installed to the ... [Mehr] (24,37 MB)
30.08.2010 973 0
Downloads  CTF-Football_2K10

Name: CTF-Football_2K10 Version: 1.4 Author: 1xTreMe Email: Players: 4-12 Credits: Epic, ME, John Paul 'Decker' Jones, Axeman, & Strider # All of my LAN testers; Rogue, T-NiTro, iGniTe, Intimidator, GunrGurl, & Gussy. # HO0815XX, Stevelois, Blitz, Lord_PorkSword,Odedge & alex904 for testing & feedback on versions 1.1, & 1.2 # HO0815XX, Gussie, Stevelois, Achernar, Zergling, Thrallala, T-NiTro, TIPPER, Foufoune_Rose, Bl!tz, testing / feedback on versions 1.3 # Sneh! for the ... [Mehr] (61,25 MB)
24.08.2010 579 0
Downloads  CTF-Bloxeh2010

Name: Bloxeh2010 Version: Final Compatibility: UT3 Description: This is a modification of the awesome map CTF-Bloxeh2008, the only difference basically is that I removed the lower area of the map, because I hate that area. Credits: All credit goes to Nils 'Flying' Croes for making CTF-Bloxeh2008. And ofcourse to Fred (UT2004 version author). Installation: Extract the files to My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps. Kommentare im Forum ... [Mehr] (5,43 MB)
10.08.2010 375 0
Downloads  CTF-Atonement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW6CPvQgOn0 Title : Atonement Version : v1.0 Release Release Date : July 16th 2010 Filename : CTF-Atonement Author : Jaret 'Hrothgar' Illingworth Email Address : Web Page : hrothgar.junnhorde.com Description : Please See Extended Description Below Where to get this map : hrothgar.junnhorde.com Other levels by author : DM-Trapped, DM-Di ... [Mehr] (34,40 MB)
16.07.2010 718 0
Downloads  CTF-LRCInSpaceTraining

Extract the content in C:\Documents and Settings\My documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps to play on map Author: hd4850 E-mail: Thanks for downloading! olay and Enjoy :) Kommentare im Forum (9,56 MB)
10.07.2010 381 0
Downloads  CTF-EternalCaveClassic

Name: CTF-EternalCaveClassic Version: 1.0 Final Compatibility: PC Description: Deep within the ring of fire in South America, lies a subterranean volcanic cave. A place where the battles for the flag can be like the suffering of the dead in the upper halls - Eternal. Credits: Poppersia (UT3-Conversion), Me (Tweakings), Juan Pancho 'XceptOne' Eekels (UT99), Epic (for the Unreal-Games), xtremexp (UT3 Converter) Homepage: http://HO0815XX.has-no-homepage.net/ Kommentare im Forum ... [Mehr] (10,88 MB)
25.06.2010 552 0
Downloads  CTF-EternalCaveIIIBlue

Name : CTF-EternalCaveIIIBlue Version : 1.0 Final Author : Poppersia/HO0815XX (UT3 Conversion) Email : Players : 6-12 Credits : Me,HO0815XX, Juan Pancho 'XceptOne' Eekels & FlakHarvester (UT99), Epic (for the Unreal-Games), xtremexp (UT3 Converter), Andy Ford/ZedMaestro (UT2K4-Jailbreak-version) (used for Mapmusic/Description). **************************** Install: ******** Extract CTF-EternalCaveIIIBlue to My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tourn ... [Mehr] (11,01 MB)
29.05.2010 368 0
Downloads  CTF-ArcticCompound

Arctic Compound V1.0 Author: Max Crosthwaite = Gametype: Capture the flag Players: 6-32 Terrain: Snow Weather: Snowing Install: Downloaded .ut3 map files are to be copied to the "My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps" folder in order to show up in the game menus. If this folder is not currently on your system, you can safely create it. The first map with the UnrealEd I have created. I hope you enjoy playing. Kommentare im ... [Mehr] (24,78 MB)
16.05.2010 555 0
Downloads  CTF-Fluxion

Fluxion for Unreal Tournament 3 README-=-=- "A lost Necris relic from the old times.... Found drfiting in the outer rim between molecular star factories and aging white dwarfs. The Liandri have claimed this relic for their tournament games. However the Necris have other ideas..." This map is a modified remake of Juan Pancho 'XceptOne' Eekels map Flux. = General Information - Title: Fluxion Author: Lord PorkSword Version: 1 ... [Mehr] (15,54 MB)
03.04.2010 528 0
Downloads  CTF-Saray

CTF-Saray Release Notes: Title: CTF-Saray Version: 1.0 Author: Michael Drake Website: www.mjdrake.com Gamertag: Mike Dee Email: Start date 10/2009 Release Date: 3/2010 Other maps by this Author: CTF - Tsukiyama Gardens = About this map = Saray is a Turkic word of Persian origin which means 'palace'.Several locations extending from far Asia to the Balkans have been ... [Mehr] (13,52 MB)
20.03.2010 484 0
Downloads  CTF-Maelstrom

Name : CTF-Maelstrom Version - : 1.0 Author : 1X (1xTreMe) Email - : Players - : 4-10 Credits - : Epic, Peter 'MiliMeter' T. (Original UT99 Author) ME, Indimidator[MK],Rogue[MK],iGnite[MK] Scorpion[MK] XTman[MK] Slayer[MK] Stoned[MK] Ani[MK] Anthrax[MK] Wretched[MK] Elite[MK] BadAsh[MK] ReXHavox[MK] & the rest of Clan[MK] - Props to clans; IMF, HOC, TAL, TBA, SGL, TD, & the othe ... [Mehr] (42,21 MB)
15.03.2010 580 0

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads