UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - Warfare
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 3

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 10 EUR (20%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Download Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Download Datei Datum Downloads Bewertung
Downloads  WAR-Planet_Fuxxored

Title: WAR-Planet_Fuxxored Installation 1. Kopiere die Dateien "*.upk" und "*.ut3" in folgenden Ordner: "Eigene Dateien/My Games/Unreal Tournament3/UTGame/Published/CookedPC/CustomMaps/" Sollten die Ordner nicht vorhanden sein, musst Du sie erst erstellen!!! Unreal® Tournament 3(c)2007 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Unreal Tournament and the Unreal Tournament logo are registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of ... [Mehr] (40,22 MB)
14.01.2010 635 0
Downloads  WAR-Primeval_SE

Title: WAR-Primeval-SE With UT3 Patch V1.3 released, WAR-Primeval-SE has been rebuilt, tested, and finalized. The observation booths (you teleport to them from near the core) are not meant for sniper shooting. Just a place to pickup a sniper rifle. Sniper platforms are available from link setups Insanity and Linear. Link setups Default - As close to ONS style as possible Alternate - UT3 Primeval with Spider Mines Insanity - Includes Dark Walkers and Sniper Platforms but no Spid ... [Mehr] (39,52 MB)
14.01.2010 588 0
Downloads  WAR-Sandstorm-RC3

Title: WAR-Sandstorm-RC3 Installation 1. Kopiere die Dateien "*.upk" und "*.ut3" in folgenden Ordner: "Eigene Dateien/My Games/Unreal Tournament3/UTGame/Published/CookedPC/CustomMaps/" Sollten die Ordner nicht vorhanden sein, musst Du sie erst erstellen!!! Unreal® Tournament 3(c)2007 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Unreal Tournament and the Unreal Tournament logo are registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of t ... [Mehr] (7,61 MB)
14.01.2010 546 0
Downloads  WAR-SerenityT5KSE_Update

Title: WAR-SerenityT5KSE_Update Installation 1. Kopiere die Dateien "*.upk" und "*.ut3" in folgenden Ordner: "Eigene Dateien/My Games/Unreal Tournament3/UTGame/Published/CookedPC/CustomMaps/" Sollten die Ordner nicht vorhanden sein, musst Du sie erst erstellen!!! Unreal® Tournament 3(c)2007 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Unreal Tournament and the Unreal Tournament logo are registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are properti ... [Mehr] (68,93 MB)
14.01.2010 539 0
Downloads  WAR-Synapse-FINAL-1.1

Title: WAR-Synapse-FINAL-1.1 6/19/08 Hello! Comments? Suggestions? Send a message to CaptainSnarf on http://utforums.epicgames.com or mail to zenakuten at yahoo dot com Changes since FINAL - Fixed broken core explosion during online session - added more rocks around edges of the map to fix collision issues on huge scaled rocks - added strategically placed rock to avoid core getting juggernauted to quickly - fixed some open rock meshes - fixed terrain drop offs around the w ... [Mehr] (57,42 MB)
14.01.2010 583 0
Downloads  WAR-TOO DARK PARK

Title: WAR-TOO DARK PARK Installation 1. Kopiere die Dateien "*.upk" und "*.ut3" in folgenden Ordner: "Eigene Dateien/My Games/Unreal Tournament3/UTGame/Published/CookedPC/CustomMaps/" Sollten die Ordner nicht vorhanden sein, musst Du sie erst erstellen!!! Unreal® Tournament 3(c)2007 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Unreal Tournament and the Unreal Tournament logo are registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of t ... [Mehr] (39,74 MB)
14.01.2010 513 0
Downloads  WAR-TanksForPlaying-1.0

Title: WAR-TanksForPlaying - 1.0 This is WAR-TanksForPlaying. Inspired by WAR-TankCrossing! Drive the tank up the lift to the pressure pad to attack the enemy core! Changes since RC1 - Cleaned up minimap Changes since beta3 - - Fixed lift/coor door bug introduced in patch 1.3 :\ - Added more wires and poles - Added jump boots and shaped charge - Adjust some sounds Changes since beta2 - - Fixed near impossible deemer path, bots can now find it, can you? :) ... [Mehr] (53,66 MB)
14.01.2010 435 0
Downloads  WAR-Torlan_Winter_final

Title: WAR-Torlan_Winter_final Installation 1. Kopiere die Dateien "*.upk" und "*.ut3" in folgenden Ordner: "Eigene Dateien/My Games/Unreal Tournament3/UTGame/Published/CookedPC/CustomMaps/" Sollten die Ordner nicht vorhanden sein, musst Du sie erst erstellen!!! Unreal® Tournament 3(c)2007 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Unreal Tournament and the Unreal Tournament logo are registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are propertie ... [Mehr] (54,16 MB)
14.01.2010 838 0
Downloads  WAR-Tropico

Title: WAR-Tropico Game: Unreal Tournament 3 Platform: PC Version: 1.0 Release Date: October 17, 2008 Author: Nick 'neoduck' Donaldson Website: http://neoduck.beyondunreal.com Contact: nick.donaldson(at)gmail.com Level Info Name: WAR-Tropico Author: Nick 'neoduck' Donaldson Players: 8-16 About: So about 10 days before phase 2 of the MSU contest was over i had to finish up my entry.... only problem was i hadn't started one yet!! ... [Mehr] (53,15 MB)
14.01.2010 1266 0
Downloads  WAR-UGL-CrossF1re

Title: WAR-UGL-CrossF1re A UT2004 to UT3 port of Crossfire Installation: Unzip WAR-UGL-CrossF1re.zip to My Documents (all folders will be correctly populated using the My Games folder) WAR-UGL-CrossF1re is the first in a series of warfare maps that attempts to bring the best of the best competitive UT2004 onslaught maps to UT3. The goal is not always visual aesthetics, but rather a series of maps that are fun to play on public servers as well as the more serious private matc ... [Mehr] (43,51 MB)
14.01.2010 590 0
Downloads  WAR-Valley

Title: WAR-Valley Filename: WAR-Valley.rar Author: Scott (Cr4zyB4st4rd) Email: Scott.1990(at)gmail.com Release Date: 02/4/08 Version: Final Credits: +Me +Epic for UnrealEd and UT3 +3D Buzz for Video Tutorials +Loads in #unrealed (at) Quakenet +Those at justWARFARE.com and #mpukunreal.warfare (at) Quakenet for great feedback +Especially: Bi()ha2arD, mhpub and Kentarii for helping me find some serious bugs/exploits/issues and resolving them. +Demoniac, Kentarii, HM-Murdoc and M ... [Mehr] (41,96 MB)
14.01.2010 702 0
Downloads  WAR-BeachFront

Title: WAR-BeachFront Filename: WARBeachFront.zip Author: Nathaniel Rossol (_N_) Release Date: June 30, 2008 Version: 1.1 Credits: JMatt : Beta testing TallMatt: Beta testing and brutal criticism Author's Notes For this map, I decided to try to break away from the norm and attempt to expose players to a new kind of Warfare which I hope they will find interesting and enjoyable. Gameplay: The map features a “no-man’s land” that divides it through cen ... [Mehr] (36,81 MB)
14.01.2010 627 0

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads