UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - Ultimate Collection Pt.1
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 2004 > Skins

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 10 EUR (20%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Dateiname: Ultimate Collection Pt.1 Download

Don't link directly to this file!
Link to this page!
Dateigrösse: 27,57 MB
Autor: Klasnic
Hochgeladen von: Donzi
Hinzugefügt am: 12.01.2010
Downloads: 1166
Bewertung: 0
Map - Pics
Ultimate Collection Pt.1 Ultimate Collection Pt.1
Beschreibung
Ultimate Collection Pt.1

Description: Ten new characters for UT2004. All have full 4 team gametype support and each character has two duplicates who use the Green/Gold skins in DM.

Author: Klasnic

Email: <- NB anyone sending me attachments will need to mail me first as all mail with attachments is automatically removed without me seeing them.

----------

CLIENT ONLY INSTALLATION...

Extract (unzip) all files into your UT2004 installation folder in the folders listed below;

\SYSTEM
*.upl
*.int

\TEXTURES
*.utx

----------

NOTES...

This is the first part of my final skin pack for 2k4. The second part is currently still a work in progress and info about the evolution of the pack and it's future can be seen via the wip link in the archive. Inlcuded in this pack is ten characters. Some updated and some all new. None of them will conflict with or replace the older versions in case anyone likes an older one more, though really these should be regarded as the final and best ones of each.

Of the ten characters available, each has two duplicates which the bots use in single player/instant action (when the player is not using the bot roster). These duplicates use the green and gold skins in DM though for the most part the team colours are the same. Heroic is one exception (that I remember) as he's got two alternate faces also and one of Jok's alternates uses blue instead of gold. There were alternate faces for Asur and Spike but at this time, I've not included them. I may with part 2 though

Because of the use of complex shaders throughout the pack, users with older video cards or non-compliant DirectX 9 cards may have rendering problems but textured fallback material is included for each character to minimize/negate this being an issue. This pack was tested offline and online with 2k4 patched to version 3355 (Patch 6). It was also tested with unsupported mutators, AntiTCC and SafeGame without a problem.

A big big thanks to Buffy for taking lots of cool in game shots for me (some of which were edited for the promos). You're a star and Darth Maul's on the way hehe. Also many many thanks to all the guys/gals at BeyondUnreal & SkinCity forums for the help, suggestions and feedback. Thanks to everyone else too without whom I really wouldn't bother making these.

I don't think I've forgotten anything other than to say I made this as professionally as possible down to the smallest detail. There are no simple textured skins, no recolours, no skin hacks and no detail textures to give the impression of detail where detail should exist. Basically I made the kind of skins I use

So, what next for me after part 2? I dunno' yet but whatever I do will be for the next UT and it's fairly certain it won't be skinning. There's no challenge and no fun in it anymore for me.

Zip it Klas!

----------

For UT200X files by this author, updates, a full list of download mirrors and contact information visit http://www.iol.ie/~klasnic

----------

Distribution: You may freely distribute the Umod installer or archive as long as it's kept intact and not changed or disseminated in any way.

----------

Copyrights and Trademarks;

These characters are all ©2005 Klasnic. You may not alter, disseminate, reverse engineer in part or in whole any of the files included in this archive without my express written consent. No character shall be made available publically on its own outside of the pack (apart from via servers). No character is to be included now or at any time in the future in any other compilation other than one of my own making.

----------

Unreal® Tournament 2003 ©2004 Epic Games, Inc. Raleigh, N.C. USA.

Unreal and the Unreal logo are registered trademarks of Epic
Games, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their
respective owners.

Unreal Tournament 2004 was created by Digital Extremes and Epic Games,
Inc..

Manufactured and marketed by Infogrames, Inc., New York, New York,
a subsidiary of Infogrames Entertainment, S.A., under license from
Epic Games, Inc.

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater