UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - CTF-PB-NeWoot
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 2004 > Capture the Flag

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 10 EUR (20%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Dateiname: CTF-PB-NeWoot Download

Don't link directly to this file!
Link to this page!
Dateigrösse: 1,28 MB
Autor: Party Boy
Hochgeladen von: Party Boy
Hinzugefügt am: 01.01.2017
Downloads: 377
Bewertung: 0
Map - Pics
CTF-PB-NeWoot CTF-PB-NeWoot CTF-PB-NeWoot
Beschreibung
Code:

CTF-PB-NeWoot

Level name		: NeWoot
File name		: CTF-PB-NeWoot.ut2
Version			: 3.0
Release date		: 2005/05/20
Game type		: Capture the Flag
Player count		: 4 to 6
Single Player		: Yes
Multiplayer             : Yes

New Actors		: No
New Music		: No
New Sounds		: No
New Static Meshes	: No
New Textures		: Yes

Author			: Pablo "Party Boy" Perugino
Webpage			: www.unrealargentina.com.ar
Mail			: ut2kxpartyboy(at)gmail.com

Know bugs

None

Construction

Software		: Windows XP Pro SP2, Photoshop CS2, 3DS Max 7, UnrealEd 3.0
Hardware		: Athlon64 3000+ 1.8 GHz, MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum, Kingston 4x512 MB 400 MHz Dual Channel, 
			  Western Digital 2x160 GB RAID0, MSI GeForce 6600 GT 128 MB, generic 400 W power supply
Time			: A week
Base			: From scratch

Installation

Un7z 'CTF-PB-NeWoot.txt' to your UT2004 'Help' directory
Un7z 'CTF-PB-NeWoot.ut2' to your UT2004 'Maps' directory

Description

Some usually call aberration to this map
I say to them that they kill themselves

www.unrealargentina.com.ar

Commentary

Luiggi Delete handled me a version of CTF-Woot that was a disaster, all brushes were misaligned and out of the grid
and asked me to fix it, I did a new one from scratch

This is my first map, be gentle...

I don't even know which is the original version of this map anymore, who is the author or for what game it was
created, I believe it goes way back to the original Quake

Other maps by author

None

Thanks to

Pablo Killer, Luiggi Delete, Darky

Special Thanks to

None

Copyrights/permissions

This level is copyrighted by Pablo "Party Boy" Perugino, 2005.

Authors MAY not use this level as a base to build additional levels.

You are NOT allowed to commercially exploit this level, i.e. put it on a CD or any other electronic medium that is
sold for money without my explicit permission!

You MAY distribute this BSP through any electronic network, provided you include
this file and leave the archive intact.

Please ASK permission before using content in this map for your own projects. Chances are I will say yes but I would
like to keep track of where they are used. Thanks.

UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004 (c)2004 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Distributed by GT Interactive Software,
Inc. under license. UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004 and the UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004 logo are registered trademarks of Epic
Games, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners.
Thread Discussion

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads