UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - Capture the Flag
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 3
Registrieren Cup und Liga Hilfe Community Kalender Heutige Beiträge Suchen

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 2 EUR (4%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Download Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Download Datei Datum Downloads Bewertung
Downloads  CTF-Arboretum

Title: CTF-Arboretum Filename: CTF-Arboretum.ut3 Author: David A Ruiz (opiumunknown) Email Address: opiumunknown(at)gmail.com Web Site: http://www.opiumunknown.com Description: Visit my website for more maps, screenshots, or contact me! Game Type: Capture the Flag, Team DeathMatch Installation: PLACE IN ADDRESS BELOW!! C:\Documents and Settings\LOGIN\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps LOGIN = WINDOWS USERNAME ... [Mehr] (31,85 MB)
12.01.2010 385 0
Downloads  CTF-Armadus

Name: CTF-Armadus Version: Final (hopefully) Compatibility: UT3 with titan pack Description: A dark and eerie environment, with flag reversal gameplay. Comments: I've decided to release this final version after fixing the issues in the beta. Gameplay layout remains the same. Credits: Epic games, me, ux-loki Homepage: None at this time (67,53 MB)
12.01.2010 499 0
Downloads  CTF-Bloxeh2008

Title: Bloxeh2008 Version: Final Compatibility: UT3 Description: A remake of the popular UT2004 map CTF-Bloxeh, played and hosted by several clans and servers aswell as included in several clanbase ladders. Visually more impressive than the UT2004 version (not a lot though) but gameplaywise exactly the same. Comments: Built from scratch (nothing was imported from the UT2004 version). Full normal weapon and bot support. Credits: Fred (UT2004 version author), my clanmates for pl ... [Mehr] (6,20 MB)
12.01.2010 261 0
Downloads  CTF-Complex8

Title: CTF-Complex8 Filename: CTF-Complex8.ut3 Author: David A Ruiz (opiumunknown) Email Address: opiumunknown(at)gmail.com Web Site: http://www.opiumunknown.com Description: Visit my website for more maps, screenshots, or contact me! Game Type: Capture the Flag, Team DeathMatch Installation: PLACE IN ADDRESS BELOW!! C:\Documents and Settings\LOGIN\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps LOGIN = WINDOWS USERNAME ... [Mehr] (20,93 MB)
12.01.2010 272 0
Downloads  ctf-icefields

Title: ctf-icefields Installation 1. Kopiere die Dateien "*.upk" und "*.ut3" in folgenden Ordner: "Eigene Dateien/My Games/Unreal Tournament3/UTGame/Published/CookedPC/CustomMaps/" Sollten die Ordner nicht vorhanden sein, musst Du sie erst erstellen!!! Unreal® Tournament 3(c)2007 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Unreal Tournament and the Unreal Tournament logo are registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their r ... [Mehr] (26,45 MB)
12.01.2010 448 0
Downloads  CTF-Orbital2007

Title: CTF-Orbital2007 This is my remake of CTF-Orbital2 from UT2004. The files go in your "documents" -> My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\Maps I hope you enjoy it! Visit me here irc.quakenet.org #unrealed Also visit http://www.hkant.de/omleved/ which will be online soon! Copyright by -oMLeTTe- (32,05 MB)
12.01.2010 402 0
Downloads  CTF-Sigma

Title: CTF-Sigma SIGMA README: (This map also plays really well with Greed!!!!!!!!) Author: Matthew "Xyius" Brandsema Email: Xyius(at)yahoo.com Custom Content: Minimal Features: Each base stars right ontop and below each other (respectively) and you can SEE them. In order to get to their base however you need to travel along and around the map. Tips: The back was is a longer path to get to the flag but is filled with a lot of health and U-Damage Power ups. So if you want to ... [Mehr] (30,48 MB)
12.01.2010 313 0
Downloads  CTF-Skybound

Title: CTF-Skybound Author: Brad "Kibbler" Kavanagh - brad.kavanagh(at)hotmail.com Version: Final Released: July 4th, 2008 Playercount: 8-16 Thanks for the download! I really hope you enjoy this map... The purpose/drive behind creating this map was to make a map that makes Unreal3 play differently than it's stock intended gameplay. The bright floating islands and blue skies help break away from the dark, claustrophobic interior firefights, and the jumppad chains are just there for fun. ... [Mehr] (25,86 MB)
12.01.2010 719 0
Downloads  CTF-Strand

Title: CTF-Strand Author: Hazel.H Website URL: http://www.hazelwhorley.com Version: 1.0 Credits: "Vampire Kittens" poster - Slainchild Testing - Slainchild, Sjosz, ekyman, and everyone who posted feedback at Beyondunreal and Epic forums. Play Information Game: Unreal Tournament 3 Level Name: CTF-Strand Game Type: Capture The Flag Botmatch: Yes Single Playe ... [Mehr] (36,54 MB)
12.01.2010 417 0

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads