UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - Mutators
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 3

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 10 EUR (20%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Download Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Download Datei Datum Downloads Bewertung
Downloads  Nuclear Strike Launcher

UT3_Muts/nuke.flv Autor: Krallis Installation: Nuke.u in My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\Script WP_Nuke.upk in My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC UTNuke.ini in My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config (13,62 MB)
12.01.2010 1647 0
Downloads  Raggy Weapons v1.1

Raggy Weapons version 1.1 by Martin "Pfhoenix" Actor These weapons are intended to provide a new tactic to standard UT3 gameplay - knocking opponents onto their ass for a quick advantage. Raggy Enforcer - headshots will knock players down Raggy Rocket Launcher - all rockets and grenades will knock players down Raggy Flak Cannon - the flak grenade will knock players down Raggy Stinger - the stinger shard will knock players down Installation : Unzip the zip file contents into you ... [Mehr] (11,6 KB)
12.01.2010 363 0
Downloads  RealWeapons v3.0

RealWeapons v3.0 Created by Bez and Epic Games.... To install on Windows, extract the .zip file to "My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame" ......new in version 3..................... now playable in multiplayer includes new weapon the spas12 shotgun alot of tweek improvements pickup priority now works correct more i cant think off atm - Mutator - ... [Mehr] (7,53 MB)
12.01.2010 1038 0
Downloads  Ripper Lite v2

-\ Ripper Lite v2 - http://fraghouse.beyondunreal.com -/ 1. What's this? Ripper Lite is a "port" of the original Ripper from Unreal Tournament - a popular weapon that fires sharp blades. The most common uses of this weapon are beheading enemies and spamming corridors with the bouncing blades. This version, however, improves on the original Ripper UT3 port we did by actually following the bluep ... [Mehr] (565,0 KB)
12.01.2010 1755 0
Downloads  Ripper v1

-\ Ripper UT3 - http://fraghouse.beyondunreal.com -/ 1. What's this? Ripper UT3 is a "port" of the original Ripper from Unreal Tournament - a popular weapon that fires sharp blades. The most common uses of this weapon are beheading enemies and spamming corridors with the bouncing blades. The UT3 Ripper isn't a carbon copy, however - the weapon model (provided by Mode, used in our Fraghouse Invasion ... [Mehr] (9,77 MB)
12.01.2010 426 0
Downloads  Speed Mod UT3 Mutator

Speed Mod UT3 Mutator UT3 comes with a few mutators already, two of which are there to tweak the speed, one faster(1.35x) and one slower(.80x). My mutator puts this tweaking into your hands. It currently accepts values between 25 and 400, providing game speeds ranging from .25x to 4x. Features: * Server Configurable Speed Tweaking Mutator * In-Game Configuration Menu for server and local host tweaking. Update Change Log: * 1.0 o Initial Release based off ... [Mehr] (36,8 KB)
12.01.2010 489 0
Downloads  Unreasonable Tournament

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zwj5XlX9Ig Unreasonable Tournament Design: Mandela Shabazz Coding: Zach Brockway Unreasonable Mutator Unreasonable Tournament is a weapon set replacement with additional modifications to health, jump, dodge, and hoverboard. To install, simply extract the contents of the zip to your "My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame" folder. Once installed, you'll find a mutator available entitled "Unreasonable ... [Mehr] (1,98 MB)
12.01.2010 734 0
Downloads  Big Fucking Gun from Quake to UT3

Ok first off, fans of Quake dont complain to me that this gun doesnt fire the same. I dont really give a shit, as long as it has the same weapon model and pwns even haXX0rs. And to people who dont know Quake 3, the BFG stands for BIG F#$%ING GUN. Ok that should clear things out on how big this gun is. To install, extract "My Games" to your "My Documents" Then play and use the weapon replacement mutator to replace whatever weapon you want with the BFG (8,45 MB)
12.01.2010 758 0

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads