UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - Calysta
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 2004 > Skins

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 2 EUR (4%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Dateiname: Calysta Download

Don't link directly to this file!
Link to this page!
Dateigrösse: 2,25 MB
Autor: Starry Might
Hochgeladen von: Donzi
Hinzugefügt am: 12.01.2010
Downloads: 829
Bewertung: 0
Map - Pics
Calysta
Beschreibung
Calysta - Quicker than a ray of light, and deadlier to boot!
=
Author: Starry Might

Original Stock Skins Used: Ophelia and Satin

Model: Ophelia

Team Colors: Yes (Red and Blue - optional Green and Gold TCs included in separate .utx file)

Date I Started Making It: 11-16-05

Date I Completed It: 12-5-05

Building Time: 20 days in a row!!

Programs Used: Ulead "PhotoImpact 6", Ulead "PhotoImpact XL", and UnrealEd
=
Description:

This is my second serious skin for "UT 2004", this time for the Ophelia model. I put some more work into this one than I did Ruby, and I'm very pleased with the results. She's my favorite creation so far.

Anyways, Calysta is a hoverbiker who has begun moonlighting as a Tournament contestant. She's also an albino, which is definitely something you don't see everyday in games (Slaughter made an albino Gen Mo'kai skin named "Riordan" well before I made this skin, though).
=
Psst!:

* If you have CTF4, it must be *AT LEAST* version 1.0.1.0 for the Green and Gold Team Colors in the "SM-Calysta_4teams.utx" file to work properly in-game!

* Who's "Caige" (the friend of Calysta who is mentioned in her Bio)? He's a skin for Romulus/Remus (MercMaleB) by Slaughter, one of my favorite skinners. You can see his stuff at SkinCity at the following link: http://skincity.beyondunreal.com/?se...how_infos&id=6

* I used "PhotoImpact XL" to get the pic that I used for her portrait. I also used it to get the pic for the portrait of Ruby (my previous skin), but I didn't mention that in her Readme file. Just thought I'd mention this.
=
Installation:

* Unzip the SM-Calysta.upl and SM-CalystaBio.int files into your System folder.

* Unzip the SM-Calysta.utx file (and the SM-Calysta_4teams.utx file if you want CTF4 compatibility) into your Textures folder.
=
Special Thanks:

* Kudos to Epic and Digital Extremes for making this 1337 game. (Heh-heh.)

* Also, Kudos to my Dad for his feedback and suggestions, and for just being a great guy. (Here's to ya, Dad! ^_~)

* Kudos to the great guys and gals at SkinCity's Forums, too! (http://forums.beyondunreal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=421)
=
Boring Legal Crud:

This skin is copyright 2005 Starry Might. "Unreal Tournament 2004" is copyright 2004 Digital Extremes and Epic Games. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

The only truly original parts of this skin are the words on her belt and back, the decorative symbols on her torso (which are actually objects that come with PhotoImpact that were recolored, resized, and rotated by me), and her shades. The rest is recolored, cut-'n'-pasted, and Clone Brushed stuff from a few of the skins that came with the game, and credit for the original skins goes to whoever made them in the first place.

Neither me nor this skin are affiliated in any way with Digital Extremes, Epic Games, or ANY OTHER COMPANY!!

Please don't use this skin as a base for custom skins.

Feel free to put this skin on your website for downloading by others, as long as you don't try to make money off of it.

Thank you, and good night. ^_~

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads