UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - Mutators
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 3

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 10 EUR (20%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Download Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Download Datei Datum Downloads Bewertung
Downloads  TVG Mutator Pack Vol. 1 v11

From the creators of UAdminMod and ProZoomInstagib for UT2k3/4... The general idea behind this mutator pack was to create minor customizations that would make the game more entertaining for myself (selfish, I know). This mutator pack was started a few weeks ago and worked on as time allowed. During this time, a QuadJump mutator was released to the community. It is not my intention to step on anyone's toes; however, when I want my game to do something, I write the code to make it work, and w ... [Mehr] (13,0 KB)
12.01.2010 941 0
Downloads  TalkingIcon: - v1.0

TalkingIcon: - v1.0 (coded by John 'Shambler' Barrett) A simple mutator for visibly notifying players when someone is typing. Coded on request for Captain_Tea Installation: PC Version: - Put the .u files in the "%My Documents%\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\Script" folder OR, if you use -nohomedir in your commandline then place the files in the "Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\CookedPC\Script" folder. - Open " ... [Mehr] (177,0 KB)
12.01.2010 305 0
Downloads  TitanTeamFix v2.0beta5

TitanTeamFix: - v2.0beta5 (coded by John 'Shambler' Barrett) A modular team balancing tool initially coded for the Titan servers: http://ut2004.titaninternet.co.uk/ this is a greatly expanded port from my UT2004 version of this tool. Installation: - Put the UTGame folder in your "%My Documents%\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\" folder OR, if you use -nohomedir in your commandline then place the files in your UT3 install folder. - Put the Web folder in y ... [Mehr] (166,3 KB)
12.01.2010 398 0
Downloads  UNKimbo_III_RC2

Name: UNKIMBO Version: RC2 Compatibility: PC Description: Dual weapons System for the ultimate fun and carnage. By: PingFre(at)k / Sponsored by Sayunkle.com Homepage: http://www.sayunkle.com (89,1 KB)
12.01.2010 1423 0
Downloads  UT3-R3PORTER IRC

Hallo alles, place R3PORTER.u in \UTGame\Published\CookedPC\Script and the config in whatever config folder you have specified. change LineDelay in the config if you experience the bot flooding (it shouldn't) This bot has support for TDM, Duel, CTF(basic) & Deathmatch. any bugs/suggestions/questions can be mailed to mutators(at)zanmato.se Commands: (while admin) mutate join #channel add it to the mutator line as mutator=R3PORTER.R3PORTER GreeTz from zanmato GL HF IN DER ... [Mehr] (13,1 KB)
12.01.2010 212 0
Downloads  Unlimited Translocations for UT III (UnlimitedTL)

Title: Unlimited Translocations for UT III Author: -=Musc(at)t=- Type: Mutator Released: September 30, 2002 for UT2003 updated: December 2007 for UT III http://membres.lycos.fr/unrealmuscat = Author: -=Musc(at)t=- (unrealmuscat(at)yahoo.ca) ->Unlimited Translocations< - Allows unlimited translocations like UT99 and replace the UT3 Translocator sounds by UT99 translocator sounds. Telepunt is possible like in UT99. The Translocator is added in any gametype ... [Mehr] (199,8 KB)
12.01.2010 429 0
Downloads  UT3Fixer_P3.1

- READ ME for UT3Fixer P3.1 - Author: Nico de Vries Platform: Unreal Tournament 3 (Tested with UT3 1.2) Website: BigBattleServers.com (the forum can be used for feedback and requests) Release date: May 24 2008 Version: P3.1 (prototype 3.1) - Installation (server admin manual) - Windows dedicated server: Store the .u and .upk file(s) in your ..\UTGame\CookedPC\ directory and the .ini file(s) in your ..\UTGame\Confi ... [Mehr] (24,9 KB)
12.01.2010 222 0
Downloads  UT3 - Massacre

Mutator information = Authour - Neeland (Black) King Release Date - 12/14/2007 requirements - UT3 Mutator Version - 1.0 Description = This Mutator gives you bonuses for first Blood, all the killing sprees and the multi Kills. Installation extract the Published, Localization, Config folders into your ..\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame folder. This f ... [Mehr] (7,8 KB)
12.01.2010 822 0
Downloads  UT3 RickRoller

[UTWeap_RickRoller UTUIDataProvider_Weapon] ClassName=RickRollerW.UTWeap_RickRoller AmmoClassPath=RickRollerW.UTAmmo_RickRoller Flags= FriendlyName=RickRoller Description=The Deadliest Weapon ever created, The Rickroller delivers instant death to those who hears its call of doom. Nothing is save from the sounds of Rick Ashley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" and Tay Zonday's "Chocolate Rain" MeshReference=RickRoller.Mesh.RickRoller_1st bRemoveOn360=False bRemoveOnPC=False bRemoveOnPS3=False ... [Mehr] (12,44 MB)
12.01.2010 498 0
Downloads  UTCompIIIv4_beta2

/*UTCOMPIII 4 beta2 readme */ This beta compiled with UT3Patch4(v2.0) and should fix some compatible issues. changelog: v4b2 - added ingame server browser - improved ping correction with pl and unstable ping. "Pressed fire" event send faster to server when it "eated" by pl. Ping correction code now got instant ping delay from client to server. - added pickups stat - fixed ut3 bug when weapon cant shot after respawn with pl. - weapon stay fix now work only on 2.0 clients ( aff ... [Mehr] (1,39 MB)
12.01.2010 1732 0
Downloads  UTOrbFix v1.0

UTOrbFix: - v1.0 A fix for the Warfare minimap, to prevent orbs from disappearing after the first round Installation: - Put the UTGame folder in your "%My Documents%\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\" folder OR, if you use -nohomedir in your commandline then place the files in your UT3 install folder. - You can run this as a mutator or as a serveractor (it makes little difference either way, don't do both): - To run this as a mutator, add '?Mutator=UTOrbFix ... [Mehr] (5,4 KB)
12.01.2010 433 0
Downloads  UltraInstagibV1_71

U l t r a I n s t a g i b - Instagib-Mutator ******************************* Author : HO0815XX Version : 1.7 Release Date : 04.05.2008 Game : UT 3 1.2 EMail : Credits : Me, Parser for his WeaponTexturepack, Epic, and especially ResidentEvil and {HCG}Sniper for his help. VersionInfo : 1.0 - Initial-Version 1.1 - Included Config-Screen 1.2 - Little internal tweaks ... [Mehr] (5,93 MB)
12.01.2010 552 0

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads