UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - Skins
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 2004

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 2 EUR (4%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Download Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Download Datei Datum Downloads Bewertung
Downloads  Abi Hime

Model Name : Abi Hime installation directory : Unreal 2004 Dir Author : "Ok-Billy" Skin Author : Ok-Billy Animations : Unreal 2k4 default Sounds : Unreal 2k4 default Email Address : Website URL : - Model description : Abi Hime is a phoenix lady who was defeated by Naraku but then rose again and is now entered into the Unreal Tournament. Other info : This model have full Team Color, but do not have any colored texture: only runtime effect made by 'Unreal Enngine'. Additional ... [Mehr] (845,2 KB)
12.01.2010 635 0
Downloads  Atreon

Atreon Skin for Unreal Tournament 2004 Installation: Extract the "Atreon.UTX" file into the Textures folder in your UT2004 folder. Extract the "Atreon.UPL" file into the System folder in your UT2004 folder. Open Ut2004. This skin, in no way, can it be modified or redistributed without given permission from the author. You CAN, however, mirror it on other sites and/or link it as a file if you show credit to the author, and not yourself. ... [Mehr] (4,34 MB)
12.01.2010 1293 0
Downloads  Blade

Player Skin for Unreal Tournament 2004 by [BoT] Alpha = This is my updated version of Blade - The Daywalker He got some metal shaders and team colors <INSTALLATION INFO> After executing the *.ut2mod file all the neccessary files were installed in their folders: /Textures/BladeTheVampirehunter.utx /System/BladeTheVampirehunter.upl In your XPlayers.int file was added following line to get the bio text when you select the character in game: MercMaleBladeTheVampireh ... [Mehr] (1,30 MB)
12.01.2010 1756 9.9
Downloads  BlueVixen

Author: CharleyFox The BlueVixen model was created from scratch in Lightwave 8.5 (tm). MilkShape (tm) was used to rig/import into UnrealEd. Textures were created in Photoshop 5.5 (tm) Triangles: 4,791 Textures: 2x1024x1024, 1x256x512 Team Color Support: No Custom Animations: No Custom Sounds: No Custom Karma: No To install, copy the following files: BluVixAnim.ukx file to the UT2004 Animations folder BlueVixen.upl file to the UT2004 System folder BlueVixen.utx file to the UT ... [Mehr] (1,05 MB)
12.01.2010 1122 0
Downloads  UT99 Model Pack

Blyzard UT99 Model Pack This is a conversion of all UT99 Models for UT2004 (Except Xan Kriegor). Teamskin are working, but i don't know why, but the Teamskin are half working (Only the up side of the character have a changing color). But the Skaarjs and Nali are working totally for the TeamSkin. I copy/pasted the Bio of the UT99 Models, and created Bio for the Team's who have never get one (or Maybe i dont have found it ^^ ! ). I wish you will enjoy thic pack :-) ! I think this is my l ... [Mehr] (7,31 MB)
12.01.2010 3349 0
Downloads  Caravaggio's Model Pack

This readme pertains to all models within the RCS Model pack, though it will probably be split into separate characters later. All work created by Rafael "Caravaggio" Servantez Yeah, it's a pretenitous name. Bite me. Also consider anything that isn't based on a preexisting property is copywrited, so while anyone may distribute this pack, or add their own content such as skins, please do not edit the work included before asking. Thank you for downloading this model / these models for Unr ... [Mehr] (36,33 MB)
12.01.2010 1322 0
Downloads  Chiana

Th1s skin is for Unreal Tournament 2004. <<< Chiana >>> 1 skin with CTF-4 Team Colors... Hoo-ray for Dr. Frankenstein! Author: Styyx 2006/2/2 Model: XanF01 Skining: Corel Paintshop Pro, U-Paint, Adobe Illustrator. to install... System Folder: Chiana .upl Textures Folder: Chiana .utx A follow-up on the Xan Cybernetic female skin "Zanna"and "CheeKee",(although there are very few shared similarities). A more heavily texed version, as opposed the the smooth paint text ... [Mehr] (1,36 MB)
12.01.2010 724 0
Downloads  German Soldier V1

Description: This directory contains a unreal tournament 2004 mod file (executable) for a male model character. The german_soldier mesh and skins are installed in these locations: C:\UT2004\System\german_soldier.upl C:\UT2004\textures\JerrysCreaturesTextures.utx C:\UT2004\Animations\JerrysCreatures.ukx Installation and use: Run the install file and make sure you install to where ut2004 is installed (c:\ut2004) You can either select the character from the ut2004 settings, or in ga ... [Mehr] (4,78 MB)
12.01.2010 1440 0
Downloads  Ghost Hunters Skin Pack

Author: ParkisG Ghost Hunters Skin Pack for UT2004 Install: Put GhostHunters.utx file in the UT2004\Textures folder Put GhostHunters.upl file in the UT2004\System folder After that, go into the Main Menu ~ Settings ~ and under the Player tab ~ you can select character there. I got the idea for doing this when I was making skins for my new map DM-Haunted_Halloween2, obvioulsy with all the killing there's got to be some ghosts. I did search SkinCity and found out t ... [Mehr] (10,21 MB)
12.01.2010 636 0
Downloads  GordonFreeman

I know this is taboo to put our hero Mr. Freeman into the Unreal universe but I am just dying to see Gordon in a nice hi res 32bit skin kicking some ass. I couldn't wait for valve so I whipped this up very quickly. I wish that I had the time and tools to create a more realistic rendition of Gordon. This skin is not entirely original. It is based off of the astro skin so whoever did that deserves some credit. Enjoy! Just copy the paragraph below to the xplayers int file in the ut2003 syst ... [Mehr] (3,18 MB)
12.01.2010 2985 0
Downloads  HaloModels

Filename: HaloModels Version: 1.0(public) Author: EvilEngine Release Date: 9-11-2004 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- DESCRIPTION: This is an Unreal Tournament 2004 model pack which includes the following: Master Chief (in a variety of colors) Elite (in 4 colors) Grunt (in 3 colors) Jackal Hunter (in 2 colors) Flood Infection Form Flood Combat Form Flood Carrier Form UNSC Marines "Flood Invasion" Custom Gametype The Covenant models and MC models are custom species with ... [Mehr] (55,49 MB)
12.01.2010 6677 8.1
Downloads  Heavy Predator

Filename: Heavy Predator Version: 1.0 Author: Qx9 Release Date: February 15th, 2005 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- The Zip contains the original HeavyPredator model from the AVP2 game. There are seven models. The Drone Hunter models are customized by me and I've added the Alien Drone head. I've made the Drone head a bone material and used alpha transparency to make the bone material on all models more realistic. To make my skins, I used original skins and skins by other authors a ... [Mehr] (8,84 MB)
12.01.2010 2599 0

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads