UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - ctf-battlefort-[v2]
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament > Capture the Flag

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 10 EUR (20%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Dateiname: ctf-battlefort-[v2] Download

Don't link directly to this file!
Link to this page!
Dateigrösse: 4,12 MB
Autor: unbekannt
Hochgeladen von: Ragnos
Hinzugefügt am: 10.01.2010
Downloads: 324
Bewertung: 0
Map - Pics
ctf-battlefort-[v2] ctf-battlefort-[v2] ctf-battlefort-[v2]
Beschreibung
ReadMe for CTF-Battlefort-[v2] for Unreal Tournament *Please read carefully & in full!*
--------------------------------------------

Title: CTF-Battlefort-[v2]
Filename: CTF-Battlefort-[v2].7z
Author: Kris (R3plicant) Andrews
Email Address: wildimagination2003 AT yahoo DOT com
Website URL: ----
Release Date: Saturday 8th Dec' 2007
Last Update: Saturday 8th Dec' 2007
Version: v2.0
--------------------------------------------
Credits:
Thanks to Hourences for his tips/help, (again), plus for the use of more of his textures, ( which can be found at:
http://phalanx.planetunreal.gamespy.com/textures.htm# ). His main site is at:

http://hourences.com/

------------

A BIG thanks for the help Andy, (aka Chrysaor), with the botpathing; I hope you enjoy your new game; thanks man!

His website is: http://www.monroeld.com/

Go pay his site a visit and show some support.
Another big thanks to Sjosz, WinegumS, R2 Cheater, and the rest of you who gave me constructive criticism throughout
the rebuild of the map from its first incarnation, (which let's face it wasn't all that good, (No shit Einstein!)).
I also have promised FoulPT, that I'd apologise for a very cruel, heartless, and frankly sh*tty comment I gave him,
and ]V[.([]).][]). about their map on the BnS Server; what WAS I thinking when I sent the message??? Either way you two, I'm very
sorry for those comments, and I take them back 100%, even if really we all know the damage has already been done; not
something I can easily retract. All I can say is that I'm sorry for what I said; I know I'd HATE anyone to do the same to
me, I'd be mortified. I know how much it hurts for someone to say they don't like MY maps; ESPECIALLY after the amount
of hard work I put into them!!!!
Sorry guys. Keep mapping and one day am sure you'll be producing truly great maps. You'll be doing for mapping for UT,
(all series), what Agnelli and Nelson do for Trance music. FoulPT n ]V[.([]).][]). Peace out.

===
Play Information
----------------

Game: Unreal Tournament (UT99).
Level Name: CTF-Battlefort-[v2].
Game Type: CTF for Normal Weapons.
Botmatch: Yes.
Single Player: Yes.
Teamplay: Yes.
New Textures: Yes.
New Sounds: Yes.
New Music: ----
New Mutators: ----
Mods: ----

===
Construction
------------

Base: TDM-Battlefort.unr
Build Time: over 700hrs!!
Ideal Playercount: 12-16.
Editor(s) Used: UnrealEd2, Photoshop 7.
Known Bugs: A few small HOM's with a map this complicated is ALMOST forgivable, but not quite. Sorry.
What?? I'm not a professional. I do my best though!

===
Installation
------------
Unzip CTF-Battlefort-[v2].unr to your *:\UnrealTournament\Maps\ directory.
Then either doubleclick on it, or type, "open CTF-Battlefort-[v2]", (minus quotes), in
the console, or select the map in a Botmatch or an Internet game.
This ReadMe file can harmlessly be saved into your *:\UnrealTournament\Help directory.
Where * is,. is the drive letter. Usually it's C:\

===
Extended Description
--------------------

No need to describe the damn thing,. go play it! ENJOY!

===
Author's Notes
------------
* IMPORTANT!

This map has over 1700 brushes,.. thus please be aware that you WILL need a higher end machine.
If you have anything like:

6800GT
1Gb RAM
2Ghz CPU

or greater,.. you SHOULD be ok to run it at medium or medium/high settings and still get acceptable framerates.
**Disclaimer: The map DOES push the Unreal 99 Engine close to its limits; so please do not mark me down if it runs poorly
on your system; you have been warned about the possible problem you may face. ;o)
Also,.. I have tested the map with the following Graphics renderers,...

OpenGL (Enhanced OpenGL Renderer For Unreal Tournament).
Tnse D3D Renderer.
Software Rendering.
D3D Renderer.

I have noticed that on MY machine anyway; the best results, (visually and performance-wise), were obtained using
the Enhanced OpenGL Renderer with 32bit colour depth, at 1600x1200 with AAx8; I have an XFX 8800GTS XXX 320Mb
graphics card, with 2Gb DDR2 800Mhz RAM and I'm getting an average of appx 140fps; yet it has seen lowest framerates
in busier areas; as low as 50fps. Using these figures as a rough guide you should be able to guesstimate what settings to
use graphically for the best performance/quality ratio.
Please also if you can, (and want to), please enable Volumetric Lighting. To do this, (if you're unsure); Open UT99, go to Tools
at the top menu, open the console and type: "preferences", (minus quotes), UT99 will temporarily re-open in a window on
your desktop with the advanced options panel open. From here go to Rendering, expand this, and at the bottom area of the
newly expanded menu you will see a list of graphics renderers, go to the one you are currently using and expand this also;
at the bottom you should see: Volumetric Lighting,.. click the option so it reads True. Close the Advanced panel and UT99 will
re-maximise, with volumetric lighting now enabled.

=

Webmasters
_-_-_-_-_-

If you have chosen to list/promote CTF-Battlefort-[v2] on a website/portal etc, singularly or as part of a map-pack,
Thankyou. ) If you HAVE included this in a map-pack you are kindly asked to inform me what other maps you have
included with it, including a link to the page where you have it listed for download.
Enclosed within this .zip file are 3 screenshots, (800 x 600 .jpg), which I feel will give you all you need to help promote
the map. If you're feeling extra bold, you can use these 2 plates as well:

1. Plate A: http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1...ots001bhi6.jpg

AND/OR

2. Plate B: http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/7...ots002bvl2.jpg

All emails checked frequently.
Email: wildimagination2003 AT yahoo DOT com if you need anything relating to this map.

===
Copyright / Permissions
-----------------------
This level, (except some textures by Hourences), is copyright © Saturday 8th Dec' 2007,
by Kris (R3plicant) Andrews.

Server Hosts:
_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Please refrain from making ANY changes to the map to suit your server unless you
have my written/emailed permission. I know that in rare cases some small adjustments to the map are necessary, but
do NOT do ANY to my map without consulting me FIRST.
All ya gotta do is ask; adjustments will be duly & quickly made or permission granted for you to carry out the work
yourself. ;o)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Authors may NOT use this level as a base to build additional levels without explicit
permission from the Original Author & respective contributors. This includes any
textures contained within.

You are NOT allowed to commercially exploit this level, i.e. put it on a CD or any
other electronic medium that is sold for money without my explicit permission!

You MAY distribute this level through any electronic network (internet (web/ftp),
FIDO, local BBS etc.), provided you include all files & leave the archive fully intact.

Unreal® Tournament (c)1999 Epic Megagames, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Distributed by
GT Interactive Software, Inc. under license. Unreal Tournament & the Unreal
Tournament logo are registered trademarks of Epic Megagames, Inc. All other
trademarks & trade names are properties of their respective owners.

===
ReadMe created by NC3's ReadMe Generator.
http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads