UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - Capture the Tree for #UTAlpha
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 4 > Outdated
Registrieren Cup und Liga Hilfe Community Kalender Heutige Beiträge Suchen

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 2 EUR (4%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Dateiname: Capture the Tree for #UTAlpha Download

Don't link directly to this file!
Link to this page!
Dateigrösse: unbekannte Größe
Autor: JoeWilcox aka Dr.Sin
Hochgeladen von: Donzi
Hinzugefügt am: 28.12.2015
Downloads: 166
Bewertung: 0
Map - Pics
Keine
Beschreibung

Zitat:
Hi everyone, I just wanted to take a couple of seconds and wish you all a Happy Holiday. It's been a fun year and we have made some great progress and I'm surely going to be fragging my way in to 2016. And since we were unable to get a Holiday event put together, I wanted to bring something from the past back. Now true story, I wanted to do Capture the Tree last year at this time, but things were already crazy and I just couldn't get the art done. I can handle most areas of game development but 3D modeling isn't my wheelhouse. So I was thrilled that I could get my old office mate Warren Marshall to step up and make the content I needed. Warren left Epic earlier this year to strike gold as a freelance artist both handling contracts and building cool assets for UE4. You can check out his work here or hit up his web site directly.

Capture the Tree is currently running on our Dallas Hub so jump in and join me for some Holiday fun. I'll be stopping by as much as I can for the remainder of 2015 so find me and let's play. And if you want to run it on your server or Hub here is the package (instructions are included)

Download the Capture the Tree Server Install Package

I've also zipped up the source assets/blueprints/etc so that it can become a living project. I'm going to create a Github depot for it (unless some kind sole in the community wants to first.. I hate Github). So next year it can be even better. There are a number of little things that I didn't have time to clean up or get right and we should get it working better by next year.

So as we close out this year, I just wanted to say again Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Peace on Earth... and the NEG controlled planets,

Joe 'DrSiN' Wilcox
Kommentare im Forum

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads