UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - DM-[KIN]Arachi-Final-Pro
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 2004 > Deathmatch

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 10 EUR (20%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Dateiname: DM-[KIN]Arachi-Final-Pro Download

Don't link directly to this file!
Link to this page!
Dateigrösse: 10,98 MB
Autor: xKc Massacre
Hochgeladen von: Schotti
Hinzugefügt am: 12.06.2010
Downloads: 666
Bewertung: 0
Map - Pics
DM-[KIN]Arachi-Final-Pro DM-[KIN]Arachi-Final-Pro DM-[KIN]Arachi-Final-Pro
Beschreibung
The [KIN] Arachi Final Pro READ ME File:

INSTALLATION is simple:
After you unzippe the file, you will see two files you need to place in your UT2004 directory.
FILE NAME: PLACE TO MOVE INTO:
"DM-[KIN}Arachi-Final-Pro.ut2" (Move this into your "Maps" folder)
"Massacre.usx" (Move this into your "Static Meshes" folder)
"bittersweetmemories.ogg" (Move this into your "Music" folder)
That's it. You're set to kill!

Thankyou for your interest in my map. I easily spent over 300 hours creating this, so every download I get is appreciated.
Feel free to email me with anything relating to this map. I like to hear comments!
EMAIL:

CHANGES FROM PREVIOUS VERSION:
1.) [Let there be brains!] The bots nolonger make you dizzy when you spectate them. They know Arachi better than you do. This includes using all jump pads and elevator lifts.
2.) [Aint that more comfy] Borders added to all necessary hallways.
3.) [Wheres this light coming from?] The 2 colored emitters that cast shadows in two of the main rooms have been increased in distance.
4.) [Flashy] Made sure to not get obnoxious with the emitters, but all lights now shine as they would realisticly.
5.) ['Cause you want transition] One of the lifts stops at one floor and continues to another (makes two stops). You can also transition to this same high-point easily with a platform added. A new area also adds to transition.
6.) [So that if you decide to be a chicken and run, you're more vulnerable] The longest launching jump pad has been changed to a lift.
7.) [Water... doesn't... disappear?...] Now it doesn't when seen through glass, nor do players or that pretty little gem.
8.) [Like a cameleon] The out of place textures that didn't appear much have been blended better with the theme of the others.
9.) [Get the f*ck out of my way!] Some Lights are sunken into walls where they interfered with movement.
10.) [Dude, that smoke totally compliments that wall] Added smoke effect spewing from vent in a few areas. More detail and static meshes added.
11.) [Respect the Dial-Up] Zone Portals added. Never had lag issues, but it definitly will not hurt the frame rate.
12.) [Marshmellow Buzzkill] When some one is camping, you'll know where. Added names to areas that will be triggered when there are campers or.. well, you know how this works.
13.) [This guy doesn't work for Epic Games???] Lighting is even better! shadows and projected light onto or past surfaces is much improved and more sharp.
14.) [You may not notice, but I did] There are alot of other changes I made that most players will be blind to. It was all for the sake of perfection.

The Changes in the Kin version were fog distance atmostphere. colored lighting for lava. complete lag fix issue, KIN logos and website appear, with even one on a scoreboard. lava textures and water textures changed from unlit to lit which looks completely worlds better. light emitter on bottom floor of large room centered more correctly above lava. skybox perception much improved with a less amount of fog blocking the goodlooking skybox. hmm i think that would be all the changes for this KIN version. Oh. the redeemer spawn for the other gametypes now as a window to see when it is back inside the small elevator lift. and two more things. scrolling upward computer text in main room and one of the textures fixed to how it was meant to be initially. bitmap improved in an area that has issues connecting with individual bsp vertices correctly with the projector. Enjoy. I believe that is all. All great improvements. .

Kommentare im Forum

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads