UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - Voices
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 10 EUR (20%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Download Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Download Datei Datum Downloads Bewertung
Downloads  Lara Croft voicepack

Extracted from the first two lara croft movies. (4,38 MB)
09.01.2016 293 0
Downloads  Grover voicepack

A Muppet character on the popular television show Sesame Street. (5,13 MB)
09.01.2016 149 0
Downloads  Lois (Superman)

Hot voice extracted from a superman animation movie. (3,94 MB)
09.01.2016 174 0
Downloads  Darth Vader voicepack

Extracted from the star-wars movies. (6,96 MB)
09.01.2016 377 0
Downloads  Bender voicepack

Voicepack off bender the robot from futurama. (6,72 MB)
09.01.2016 207 0
Downloads  King Leonidas UT99 Voice Pack v1.0

After 5 months I have no luck which my new UT99 voice pack is next, well nevermind about that, here comes my newest voice pack for the classic UT game came out. King Leonidas, a visionary Greek hero-king of Sparta from the 2007 violent epic action film 300, played by Scottish actor Gerard Butler. Sergeant Todd invented this voice pack first, as a conclusion, this guy is a part of Serverpack for UT2004 made by the author himself and automatically permitted to convert this guy (as seen on the Read ... [Mehr] (4,01 MB)
17.07.2012 698 0
Downloads  George "Dubya" Bush UT99 Voice Pack v1.0

Former President of the United States makes his debut for the UT99 universe. pcnate made this VP back in UT2004; I've been enjoy playing the game once in a while when I brought this added to the game; it sounds quite funny and distortable and I will port this to UT99 for those who some of UT users are still around and playing the game nowadays. I will mention the credits to him. Using funny expressions for what I feel this VP does that way; if someone dislikes Bush from the past, more than it ma ... [Mehr] (3,17 MB)
05.02.2012 397 0
Downloads  Rosie Huntington-Whiteley UT99 VP v0.6 Alpha

This is a voice pack of a British Victoria's Secret model and actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley for UT99. Some UT fans or competitors don't know who she is. This is an 'Alpha' release of the VP because of her first acting in Michael Bay's 2011 blockbuster hit Transformers: Dark of the Moon, female leading role as Carly Spencer, a love interest of Sam Witwicky (played by actor Shia LaBeouf, not available yet). This my second pack converted from my UT2004 version. This UT99 version of the voice pa ... [Mehr] (944,6 KB)
03.01.2012 476 0
Downloads  Woody Harrelson Voicepack

*****Woody Harrelson voicepack for Unreal Tournament 99********* Installation: Put both the .int and .u files in your UnrealTournament system folder. Open your UnrealTournament ini file and add scroll down until you see: ServerPackages=SoldierSkins ServerPackages=CommandoSkins ServerPackages=FCommandoSkins Add the following line: ServerPackages=Woodyhare ***This is my 2nd voicepack created now. I need to thank rainecloudy for his great tutorial. http://www.realsta ... [Mehr] (1,22 MB)
01.10.2011 411 0
Downloads  Halloween (Werewolf & Zombie) VP for UT99

Halloween (Werewolf & Zombie) VP for UT99 AUTHOR: Sergeant Todd DATE: 10-15-2008 GAME: Unreal Tournament Classic TO INSTALL (MANUALLY): Place the .u and .int files in the System directory of Unreal Tournament. FROM THE AUTHOR: With Halloween coming up, I'm re-releasing my Werewolf and Zombie voices for UT99. Happy Fright Night to all! Thanks go out to my mates at UTZone.de and Chief War Eagle. Special Boo! to Jimmy Cognitti. Everybody enjoy! :D Sergeant Todd 2 ... [Mehr] (1,57 MB)
30.09.2011 619 9.9
Downloads  Scarface Voice UT99

Scarface Voicepack for UT99 by Sergeant Todd = To Install the pack, place the INT and U files in your UT99 System folder. YOU MAY NOT DISTRIBUTE THIS FILE WITHOUT THIS README FILE INTACT. YOU MAY NOT MAKE ANY PROFIT OFF THIS VOICEPACK WHATSOEVER. If you're having problems or need some info, mail me at dbubenheim(at)satx.rr.com. "Scarface" Tony Montana, Al Pacino's Cuban refugee turned drug kingp ... [Mehr] (1,10 MB)
22.09.2011 606 9.9
Downloads  Bombay Voicepack for UT99

Bombay Voicepack for UT99 by Sergeant Todd = To Install the pack, place the INT and U files in your Unreal Tournament System folder. YOU MAY NOT DISTRIBUTE THIS FILE WITHOUT THIS README FILE INTACT. YOU MAY NOT MAKE ANY PROFIT OFF THIS VOICEPACK WHATSOEVER. Installation: Place the .int and .u files in your Unreal Tournament/System folder. Choose the voice from your player setup menu in-game. If you're havin ... [Mehr] (998,7 KB)
16.09.2011 328 0

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads