UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - Enhanced UT Voices For UT2K4 v2.1
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 2004 > Voices

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 2 EUR (4%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Dateiname: Enhanced UT Voices For UT2K4 v2.1 Download

Don't link directly to this file!
Link to this page!
Dateigrösse: 3,18 MB
Autor: Lopar
Hochgeladen von: Donzi
Hinzugefügt am: 12.01.2010
Downloads: 1477
Bewertung: 9.9
Map - Pics
Keine
Beschreibung
TITLE: Enhanced UT Voices v2.1
FILE NAME: Enhanced_UT_Voices_For_UT2K4-21.zip
RELEASE DATE: July 11, 2005
AUTHOR: Lopar
E-MAIL: lopar_xl(at)yahoo.com
WEB SITE: http://www.nationnarrownet.com/
SOFTWARE USED: GoldWave v5.08, Sound Recorder, Unreal Tournament, UT2K4VoicePackager v1.0.4.0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTRODUCTION
Here is a compilation of six of the voice packs from the original Unreal Tournament game from 1999. Included in this archive are: Boss/Xan, Female One, Female Two, Male One, Male Two and Skaarj Hybrid. The Nali priest and WarCow voices are not included because I they were far too incomplete. I still have an early retail version of UT, and when I installed it and ran the editor I noticed that the VPs had several unused sound files in them. By mixing, splicing and cutting these files together with the original ones I have come up with enough extra sounds to cover nearly all team game types (BR, DDOM, etc.), as well as add a few new taunts. I've also included sounds for the 'Green Leader' and 'Gold Leader' Name events, so these are compatible with 4-team game types like CTF4. Note that you can still use a VP that does not contain these two Name sounds in CTF4, you just won't hear the bots say them. I wasn't able to fill in all the slots for every event, but the text is there so you can still use them. The sounds are 8-bit, 22KHz mono .WAV files, the same ones used in the previous VPs. They're non-gender-specific so you can use them with any model. These voices contain foul language throughout, so use some discretion. In this new version I have rearranged the sounds in the Acknowledgement sections so that they match the ones in the voices that come with UT2K4. Now "Roger that" is in slot #3, just like the '2K4 VPs. I've also increased the volume of the audio files so that they should be more audible above the sound and fury of battle.

INSTALLATION:

1. Put all files with the .INT, .U and .UPL extensions in the \UT2004\System directory.
2. All other files go in the \UT2004\Help directory.
3. Run UT2004.
4. Under the Player or Bot voice drop-down menu select one of the following voices:.
UTBoss v2.1
UTFemOne v2.1
UTFemTwo v2.1
UTMaleOne v2.1
UTMaleTwo v2.1
UTSkaarjHybrid v2.1

5. The EnhancedUTVoices2K4.upl file contains a listing of custom bots that use the voices and a bio for each one. You can use these instead, just make sure the voice is set to Default or whatever the character was originally set to.

If you're running a server and want to use this VP, you'll need to make the following changes:
1. Open the UT2004.INI file and place the following under the heading
Code:
[Engine.GameEngine]:

ServerPackages=UTBoss2K4VP21
ServerPackages=UTFemVoiceOne2K4VP21
ServerPackages=UTFemVoiceTwo2K4VP21
ServerPackages=UTMaleVoiceOne2K4VP21
ServerPackages=UTMaleVoiceTwo2K4VP21
ServerPackages=UTSkaarjHybrid2K4VP21
2. Run the following command to rebuild your server's valid package list:

Code:
UCC MASTERMD5 -c *.U