UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - DM-Sanctuary
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament > Deathmatch

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 10 EUR (20%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Dateiname: DM-Sanctuary Download

Don't link directly to this file!
Link to this page!
Dateigrösse: 460,7 KB
Autor: LizardGenes
Hochgeladen von: sÀtÁñ
Hinzugefügt am: 10.01.2010
Downloads: 707
Bewertung: 0
Map - Pics
DM-Sanctuary
Beschreibung
Map: DM-Sanctuary (Unreal Tournament) v1.1
Ideal Number of Players: 2-3
Bot Support: Yes
New Textures: No
New Sounds: Yes
New Music: No
Known Bugs: None found

Author: Stuart "LizardGenes" Lindsay
Date: December 04, 2005
E-mail:

Time to complete: One Week (Approx)

Instructions: Unzip the file DM-Sanctuary.zip and

-Place the file DM-Sanctuary.unr into your "maps" folder.
-Place the file MyLevel.utx into your "textures" folder.
-Place the file ambient.uax into your "sounds" folder.

Notes: This is my first successful UT map. I've been trying to make maps
since the game came out in 1999! I was inspired to make this map after
playing Unreal Championship 2, The Liandri Conflict, on the Xbox.
This map is quite small, but with ample oppertunities for sniping.

Other Maps: All these maps are ones you will never see, because I was
never truly happy with them. But for the sake of historical rhetoric, I
will egotistically list every one of my single failed ventures. Contradictory, no?

DM-TwoGuns: Ahh. The first ever UT map I made. Rubbish. Next... Actually, wait a second. It's eternal
badness must be documented. Think of a small room with a single circular pillar in the centre. And that's
it. It was more of a test than an actual map, but it still counts.

DM-Basement: Using the same texture package, city.utx, this map consisted of a series of cubic rooms which
surrounded the main basement room. There was a higer room with a few tables and chairs in it. Both the texture alignment and the scale were a bit off.

DM-???Ican'trememember???: This was a city map with quite a few tall buildings. It's name escapes me.

DM-???Ican'tremememberbutitwasajunglethemedmap???: Again, way back into the mists of time (5 years ago). My canopy brushes looked awful. In hindsight, I should have used BSP based terrain. Also, too dark in places.

DM-Apocalypse: This one was ok. The lighting was good but there were brush gaps all over the place. It was a Post-Apocalyptic city street, (think Duke Nukem 3D).

DM-Waterworks: A map built this year. Inspired by the fantastic Fuelling Station level from the original Jedi Knight and built at the time MGS3: Snake Eater was released. Don't ask me why I remember that. Not a bad map, and one that may be resurrected in the future.

DM-Retreat: A Japanese Tea House. I used the Deus Ex Hong Kong Textures which really helped to give it an Oriental feel. This one will return, because it was only abandoned when my PC crashed and refused to load it again.

DM-Block Fort: Remember this battle map from Mario Kart 64? Well, it nearly reappeared in Unreal-O-Vision, until I realised that there were about six other versions already doing the rounds.

DM-Big Donut: Also from Mario Kart 64. Lava instead of jam.

DM-Spy: An orbiting satelite which suffered clipping problems. It used the same skybox as CTF-Face.

DM-Tower: A medieval tower structure which I got bored of. This was done during the summer break. It actually wasn't too bad, but I remember loosing interest in it. Funny how I remember the act of forgetting, rather than forgetting the act of remembering. British Pessemism at it's best.

DM-Iron Fortress: A joke taken too far. Rightly nipped in the bud.

CTF-Cerberus: My first, and so far only CTF map. It was a small industrial based affair, which was abandoned due to it's chubbiness and Unrealed's reticence to load the walls properly.

Other maps which I can't remeber fully: Another Jungle/Aztec map, A warehouse, a single player canyon map, a map set on the top of a cooling tower, various urban maps.

So, here ends the memories, exorcised from my mind, and into your mind. Don't worry, they won't be there for long! You might be wondering why I stuck with Unrealed after all these failed attempts, but it's because I prefer it to BSP compiler maps like Worldcraft or JKRadiant.
I also tried Dromed for Thief 2: The Metal Age. If you would like further information on my map making woes, then please e-mail me and listen to how Thanatos came back to haunt me again and again. If you would prefer for me to shut up, then just play this map, DM-Sanctuary, instead!

And remember: Sleep tight and don't let the in-jokes bite!

Authors may not NOT use this level as a base to build additional levels without my permission.

You are NOT allowed to commercially exploit this level, i.e. put it on a CD
or any other electronic medium that is sold for money without my explicit permission!

You MAY distribute this level through any electronic network (internet,
FIDO, local BBS etc.), provided you include this file and leave the archive

----------------------
UNREAL (c)1998 Epic Megagames, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Distributed by
GT Software, Inc. under license. UNREAL and the UNREAL logo are registered
trademarks of Epic Megagames, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are
properties of their respective owners.

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads