UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - DM-Lemuria
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament > Deathmatch

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 10 EUR (20%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Dateiname: DM-Lemuria Download

Don't link directly to this file!
Link to this page!
Dateigrösse: 1,74 MB
Autor: Vodkins
Hochgeladen von: sÀtÁñ
Hinzugefügt am: 10.01.2010
Downloads: 932
Bewertung: 0
Map - Pics
DM-Lemuria DM-Lemuria
Beschreibung
*UNREAL TOURNAMENT MAP*
===
General Information:
--------------------
Title: "Lemuria Ephemeral Realm"
Version: 1.0
Release Date: 16 June 2001
Filename: DM-Lemuria.unr
Author: Alexey 'Vodkins' Morozov
E-mail: None
http: None
Other levels by author: Almost none.
===
Play Information:
-----------------
Game Type: Unreal Tournament
Level Name: DM-Lemuria
Single Player: Yes, with bots (5 or 6 bots are ideal).
Cooperative: TeamDM only.
Deathmatch: YES (3 or more humans).
Dark Match: Maybe...
Bots Supported: Yes.
Difficulty Settings: Yes, for bots.
New Graphics/Sounds: None.
New Scripts: Yes. One inside "MyLevel" (a script named "SafeCloudZone" - a 'sky' that doesn't block projectiles and doesn't kill players and bots).
Known Bugs: A couple HOM 'effects' can be found under unusual angles of view. I tried to cure them as i could, but there too many polys in the level to look after every small shitening.
===
Installation Instructions:
--------------------------
Unzip the file "DM-Lemuria.unr" into your UnrealTournament/Maps directory and "Watcher.umx" into UnrealTournament/Music directory. Enter UT then choose "Game" then "Start practice session" and select the map from map select menu.
===Construction Details:
---------------------
Editor(s) Used: UnrealEd 1 Fix4, UnrealED 2(4.36)
Machine Used: Pentium III 750 Mhz, 256 Mb RAM, AGP-V7700 GeForce2GTS DDR 32 Mb.
Base: New level from scratch.
Construction Time: 2 Months of pure work with geometry, BSP and ligths and 1 month of bothering with apples and other stuff for robots.
Some Level Statistics:
----------------------
Brushes: 470
Add: 283
Subtract: 187
Average Polys: 21
Total Polys: 9999
Zones: 19 (including 8 warpzone portals)
Lights: 226
Player Starts: 22
Weapons: Each twice, except InstaGiba and CnainSaw
Power Ups: All.(Also acoustic dampener from Unreal I).
Armor: Each twice.
Average FPS on my PC: 37 (5-6 bots with all-high display and rendering preferences).
===

Story:
------
This ancient monastery was revealed in mounty end of ocean part of Gryphon by bloodlusting Liandry hawks. Liandry scientists researched this fairy lot. They discovered that it had used to belong to Nali warrior monks lived on a small island trapped in a vast ocean. This location had saved them of enslavement by Skaarj race. But dreadful eruption had injured the monastery and all monks had not escaped suffocation. Liandry Engeneering Service reconstructed and renovated this former sanctuary into a perfect arena for modern hardcore battle.

==

Author Notes:
-------------
This is my first finished UT Map. Before I spent whole year learning the UnrealEd and made 2 stupid big locations. So I never shown those 'GOVNO' to anyone except my friends. Also I made my nightmare map "DM-Akvatika".I spent many months for that, but map is still not finished as well as I wished. It is very huge, very slow, big file size(13Mb) and has very detailed architecture(about 18000 total polys in 'Ancient.utx' style.
This level is an ancient complex in 'SkyCity.utx' style inside dormant volcano mountain island. I have been searching for compromise between eye-candy and gameplay and, I think, I found it. The architecture is detailed, but not overdosed. Level is well-connected by many passes and have many passages to reach every far end. No more than 15 seconds needed to reach two most distant locations. There are many weapons, ammo, power-ups and medboxes around level. This is not my mistake, this is my CONCEPT of this map. I just don't have any possibilites to play in any LAN,I-NET, e.t.c matches at home, because I don't have internet or LAN connections. So I like free-for-all overkill battles with robots having much ammo and health, and I hate scouting through entire map for searching anything, and hate stupid "bloody" battles with Enforcers.
I should say about a joke in the level. The drawbridge with Redeemer on it via the lava pit is a TRUE TRAP controlled by 3 buttons. This trap is frag-acquiring (like DM-Pressure), so have a fun. This trap may not work correctly with 'LowGravity' and other mutators which changes gravity and terminal velocity.
Thanks to patient one, who red this poem till the end. Also forgive me for my hard English, but my favorite language is Russian.
===
***Special thanks to EPIC GAMES for such epic games as Unreal and UT!
***Special thanks to my friend Slava 'Slivus' Kokorev for idea of weapons and power-ups symbols,for map story and language correction also for other useful ideas about this
map and for testing and moral support.
***Very Special Thanks to my MOM for great patience!
***Also thanks to man named "Il'ich" or "KZooz" for placing this shit into the web.
***Thank you, bye, peace!
===
Copyright Information and Permissions:
--------------------------------------
This level is copyright by Alexey 'Vodkins' Morozov 2001.
Authors MAY use this level as a base to build additional levels(but who needs this?).
You are NOT allowed to commercially exploit this level, i.e. put it on a CD or any other electronic medium that is sold for money without the author's explicit permission.
You MAY distribute this level through any electronic network (internet, FIDO, local BBS etc.), provided you include this file and leave the archive intact.
Unreal Tournament (c) 1999 and UNREAL (c)1998 Epic Megagames, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Distributed by GT Interactive Software, Inc. under license. UNREAL and the UNREAL logo are registered trademarks of Epic Megagames, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners.

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads