UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - Warfare
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 3

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 10 EUR (20%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Download Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Download Datei Datum Downloads Bewertung
Downloads  WAR-ArcticStronghold_Final

Title: WAR-ArcticStronghold_Final Installation 1. Kopiere die Dateien "*.upk" und "*.ut3" in folgenden Ordner: "Eigene Dateien/My Games/Unreal Tournament3/UTGame/Published/CookedPC/CustomMaps/" Sollten die Ordner nicht vorhanden sein, musst Du sie erst erstellen!!! Unreal® Tournament 3(c)2007 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Unreal Tournament and the Unreal Tournament logo are registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are proper ... [Mehr] (39,12 MB)
14.01.2010 1224 0
Downloads  WAR-Beachfront1.3

Title: WAR-BeachFront Filename: WARBeachFront1.3.zip Author: Nathaniel Rossol (_N_) Release Date: June 30, 2008 Version: 1.3 Credits: JMatt : Beta testing TallMatt: Beta testing and brutal criticism Author's Notes For this map, I decided to try to break away from the norm and attempt to expose players to a new kind of Warfare which I hope they will find interesting and enjoyable. Gameplay: The map features a “no-man’s land” that divides it through ... [Mehr] (36,95 MB)
14.01.2010 1522 0
Downloads  WAR-Bittersands

Title :WAR-Bittersands Version :1.0 Release Date :04-05-09 Filename :WAR-Bittersands.ut3 Author :Brian (brianXm) McDonough Email Address :bjmcdonough(at)gmail.com HomePage : Description: This island paradise is sucking the life out of me. Fighting on the beaches of this island saps my strength and diminishes my will to fight and survive. I lost a good friend down near the trench on the ... [Mehr] (74,05 MB)
14.01.2010 750 0
Downloads  WAR-CarnageCanyon_Final_PC

Title: WAR-CarnageCanyon Description: Originally used in the Tournament as a practice map for Capture the Flag , this small canyon on the outskirts of the city was outfitted for extreme Warfare matches. Inspired by WAR-SpamBox and WAR-Torlan, this map offers players multiple angles of approach to any of the nodes and a welcome switch to mayhem-oriented gameplay. The action is fast-paced and furious, but there's usually a break here and there to catch your vreath before diving back into co ... [Mehr] (68,17 MB)
14.01.2010 764 0
Downloads  WAR-Colosseum

Title : WAR-Colosseum Version : 1.0 Size : 94,4 MB Release Date : 15th May, 2009 Filename : WAR-Colosseum.ut3 Author(s) : Clemens Hofmann (Scud) Email Adress : hscud74(at)aol.com Play Information Game : Unreal Tournament 3 (PC) Version 2.0 Level Name : Colosseum Single Player : Yes (with Bots) New Sounds : No New Textures/Materials ... [Mehr] (69,90 MB)
14.01.2010 669 8.5
Downloads  WAR-Corruption

Title: WAR-CORRUPTION A map for Epic's Unreal Tournament III. This map is a conversion of the original VCTF map Corruption. 95% of the layout is the same, with some changes made to accomodate Warfare. Conversion by NarkyBark, narkymods(at)gmail.com. Place the files in this zip file into your ...\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps folder. This readme is not needed for the game, but the other two files are. If this folder does not exist ... [Mehr] (43,42 MB)
14.01.2010 652 0
Downloads  WAR-Dawn Revisited

Title: WAR-Dawn Revisited Installation 1. Kopiere die Dateien "*.upk" und "*.ut3" in folgenden Ordner: "Eigene Dateien/My Games/Unreal Tournament3/UTGame/Published/CookedPC/CustomMaps/" Sollten die Ordner nicht vorhanden sein, musst Du sie erst erstellen!!! Unreal® Tournament 3(c)2007 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Unreal Tournament and the Unreal Tournament logo are registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of ... [Mehr] (59,67 MB)
14.01.2010 729 0
Downloads  WAR-Downtown_Necris_v2

Title: WAR-Downtown_Necris 2.0 Filename: WAR-Downtown_Necris_v2 Authors: Felix 'Bi()ha2arD' Zeltner & Scott 'Cr4zyB4st4rd' Coxhead Email: Release Date: 18/3/09 Version: Rereleased for the Titan Pack Compatibility: UT3 "Black Edition" (Titan Pack) Credits & Thanks: +Cr4zyB4st4rd for working with me +the original autor +Epic for UnrealEd and UT3 +3D Buzz for Video Tutorials +All you BETA testers :) Shoutouts to my m8s from the Armageddon Clan Map Information: Necri ... [Mehr] (61,45 MB)
14.01.2010 505 0
Downloads  WAR-Dune_FINAL1

Title: WAR-Dune Description: A few decades ago, a couple of pyramids were found in a canyon on a far off world. Not only did this intrigue Axon scientists, but when they found that the pyramids' style and surrounding materials were similar to similar structures on Earth and they dated back to approximately the same era, they were awe-struck. Much equipment began to be moved in and two rudimentary structures were built on either side of the trio of pyramids to act as foundations for lar ... [Mehr] (84,92 MB)
14.01.2010 570 0
Downloads  WAR-Flare_1.1_PC

Title: War-Flare Version: 1.1 Author: Thomas Browett (UT3 handle: Setheran) E-mail: thomas_browett(at)hotmail.co.uk Installation: Extract all three files to My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps Description: Small two-node Warfare map designed for fast, frantic gameplay. Each team starts with two Raptors each and can access two Vipers by capturing a side node. This version features a slightly expanded layout and more all-round polish t ... [Mehr] (39,99 MB)
14.01.2010 459 0
Downloads  WAR-Gizeh

Title: WAR-Gizeh Installation 1. Kopiere die Dateien "*.upk" und "*.ut3" in folgenden Ordner: "Eigene Dateien/My Games/Unreal Tournament3/UTGame/Published/CookedPC/CustomMaps/" Sollten die Ordner nicht vorhanden sein, musst Du sie erst erstellen!!! Unreal® Tournament 3(c)2007 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Unreal Tournament and the Unreal Tournament logo are registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their res ... [Mehr] (53,36 MB)
14.01.2010 868 0
Downloads  WAR-Haunt1ng the Chapel

Title: WAR-Haunt1ng the Chapel Installation 1. Kopiere die Dateien "*.upk" und "*.ut3" in folgenden Ordner: "Eigene Dateien/My Games/Unreal Tournament3/UTGame/Published/CookedPC/CustomMaps/" Sollten die Ordner nicht vorhanden sein, musst Du sie erst erstellen!!! Unreal® Tournament 3(c)2007 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Unreal Tournament and the Unreal Tournament logo are registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are propertie ... [Mehr] (54,62 MB)
14.01.2010 480 0

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads