UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - Warfare
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 3

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 10 EUR (20%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Download Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Download Datei Datum Downloads Bewertung
Downloads  WAR-HotZone v2

Name: WAR-HotZone Autor: ShadeMistress Version: Final!!! v2.0 Compatibility: UT3 v1.3 (should work with previous versions) PC only until further optimizations are done. Description: I set out to make a tactical play map that would provide players with a vast assortment of paths to follow and less linear gameplay. So, to accomplish this, I decided to allow players access to ANY part of the playable map... every single room in every building, including the rooftops, is playable area and ... [Mehr] (69,97 MB)
14.01.2010 859 0
Downloads  WAR-HydroExtractor-1.0

Title: WAR-HydroExtractor - 1.0 12/17/08 Changes since RC1 - Fixed missing yellow poles from red side - removed some dynamic lights around core - fixed the odd levi fire bug in the blue base - adjust some terrain z fighting 12/10/08 changes since beta3 - Add more tunnels at core to make core-> prime and prime-> core easier to do - Add destructable ramps into the river area. The shape charge is more important now - Change some volumetric materials - add volumetrics ... [Mehr] (64,12 MB)
14.01.2010 923 9.9
Downloads  WAR-Imperia

Title: WAR-Imperia Filename: WAR-Imperia.ut3 Author: Cosmix eMail Address: thorsten.hamann(at)arcor.de Release Date: 11th May 2009 Version: 1.0 Game Info Game: Unreal Tournament 3 Level Name: Imperia Game Type: Warfare Botmatch: Yes Single Player: Yes Teamplay: Yes New Textures: Yes New Sounds: No New Music: No New Mutators: No Install instructions ... [Mehr] (49,61 MB)
14.01.2010 1143 0
Downloads  WAR-Imperialism

Title: WAR-Imperialism Installation 1. Kopiere die Dateien "*.upk" und "*.ut3" in folgenden Ordner: "Eigene Dateien/My Games/Unreal Tournament3/UTGame/Published/CookedPC/CustomMaps/" Sollten die Ordner nicht vorhanden sein, musst Du sie erst erstellen!!! Unreal® Tournament 3(c)2007 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Unreal Tournament and the Unreal Tournament logo are registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of the ... [Mehr] (40,40 MB)
14.01.2010 588 0
Downloads  WAR-InfectionForest_SE

Title: WAR-InfectionForest_SE Installation 1. Kopiere die Dateien "*.upk" und "*.ut3" in folgenden Ordner: "Eigene Dateien/My Games/Unreal Tournament3/UTGame/Published/CookedPC/CustomMaps/" Sollten die Ordner nicht vorhanden sein, musst Du sie erst erstellen!!! Unreal® Tournament 3(c)2007 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Unreal Tournament and the Unreal Tournament logo are registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are properties ... [Mehr] (43,50 MB)
14.01.2010 795 0
Downloads  WAR-Iscariot

Title: Iscariot Author: Samuel 'Ignotium' Méndez Release Date: May 2009 Build Time: Couple weeks Additional Info:I was hard pressed to meet the MSUC deadline, so I sadly didn't have time to beta-test the version I submitted. So consider this as a beta basically. I will probably post a final version later depending on the feedback, but that one will obviously not be in the competition ;_; Anyway, here it is, hope you enjoy - Claes Engdal Description: An old and abandoned mine ... [Mehr] (64,47 MB)
14.01.2010 512 0
Downloads  WAR-IslandHopSE

Title: WAR-IslandHopSE Installation 1. Kopiere die Dateien "*.upk" und "*.ut3" in folgenden Ordner: "Eigene Dateien/My Games/Unreal Tournament3/UTGame/Published/CookedPC/CustomMaps/" Sollten die Ordner nicht vorhanden sein, musst Du sie erst erstellen!!! Unreal® Tournament 3(c)2007 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Unreal Tournament and the Unreal Tournament logo are registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of the ... [Mehr] (27,32 MB)
14.01.2010 1894 8.3
Downloads  WAR-LakeSide

Title: WAR-LakeSide Installation 1. Kopiere die Dateien "*.upk" und "*.ut3" in folgenden Ordner: "Eigene Dateien/My Games/Unreal Tournament3/UTGame/Published/CookedPC/CustomMaps/" Sollten die Ordner nicht vorhanden sein, musst Du sie erst erstellen!!! Unreal® Tournament 3(c)2007 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Unreal Tournament and the Unreal Tournament logo are registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their ... [Mehr] (4,04 MB)
14.01.2010 538 0
Downloads  WAR-Maelstromi

Title: WAR-Maelstrom]i[ Filename: WAR-Maelstromi.zip Authors: Brett Claggett and Hunter Wiebush eMail Addresses: bclagge(at)hotmail.com and obitus(at)satx.rr.com Hunter Wiebush AIM: hjwiebush Website URL: www.clan-bge.com Release Date: 03/23/2009 Version: 1.0 Final Credits: Epic Hunter Wiebush - the creator of the original CaptainSnarf - the creator of the ConfigPowerNodes MapMonkey - A veritable font of UE3 knowledge Oldskool0482 and Empty Soul for listening to me ... [Mehr] (46,49 MB)
14.01.2010 689 0
Downloads  WAR-Marooned

Title: WAR-Marooned Filename: WAR-Marooned.rar Author: Cosmix eMail Address: thorsten.hamann(at)arcor.de Release Date: 17.10.2008 Version: v1.0 Installation Unzip WAR-Marooned.rar Move all files into C:\Documents and Settings\YOURNAME\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps If the directory does not exist, create it manually. Type "open WAR-Marooned" in the console, or select the level in a multiplayer/instant action gam ... [Mehr] (29,51 MB)
14.01.2010 561 0
Downloads  WAR-MiddleCityArena

Title: WAR-MiddleCityArena Installation 1. Kopiere die Dateien "*.upk" und "*.ut3" in folgenden Ordner: "Eigene Dateien/My Games/Unreal Tournament3/UTGame/Published/CookedPC/CustomMaps/" Sollten die Ordner nicht vorhanden sein, musst Du sie erst erstellen!!! Unreal® Tournament 3(c)2007 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Unreal Tournament and the Unreal Tournament logo are registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of ... [Mehr] (24,35 MB)
14.01.2010 373 0
Downloads  WAR-MinusTankMeUp-FINAL-11

Title: WAR-MinusTankMeUp-Snarf-FINAL 1.1 This is MinusTankMeUp-Snarf, my first attempt ever at a UT3 map. Special thanks go to outpt (http://outpt.co.uk) creator of the original ONS-Minus, the Titan ( http://ut2004.titaninternet.co.uk/forums/ ) and Omnip)o(tents ( http://omnipotents.com ) clans that made the original ONS-Minus into the various TankMeUp versions (Carth, Rentapast, MoonUnit, BigJim, DJSilt, Fnenu, Gorzakk, Big-Al, OMFGBALLZ and anybody I missed!) Changes from FINAL - ... [Mehr] (52,81 MB)
14.01.2010 584 0

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads