UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - Capture the Flag
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 3
Registrieren Cup und Liga Hilfe Community Kalender Heutige Beiträge Suchen

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 2 EUR (4%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Download Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Download Datei Datum Downloads Bewertung
Downloads  CTF-LiandriCorpDeluxxx=odb666=

Title: CTF-LiandriCorpDeluxxx=odb666= by : DemonAce=odb666= March 2008 This is the new version of my map CTF-liandricorp : Game Type: Capture the Flag or instagib CTF ( work great with action cam mutator ) Botmatch: Yes Single Player: Yes Teamplay: Yes New deco : yes New Textures: yes New Sounds: No New Music: No New Mutators: No New Feature : - New deco - New lightning - Bot route ... [Mehr] (3,28 MB)
12.01.2010 219 0
Downloads  CTF-LostUptown_v2

Title: LostUptown Author: Bernd'robodaneel'Jarling eMail Address: Name at webseite.de Website URL: Release Date: 01.12.2008 Version: 2.0 Changes for build 2.0 - added graffity decals - added destroyed burning vehicles - change KActors, because of mistakes in multiplayer matches - some small things Play Information Game: UT 3 Level Name: ... [Mehr] (46,41 MB)
12.01.2010 467 0
Downloads  CTF-Midpoint-v1

Title: CTF-Midpoint-v1 Description: Thats a simple Map for UT3 But there is a different from all Maps you known You play in your Team and Capture Flags, but the Team with the most Kills got 2 prizes: 1. is better attacking Startpoints and the 2. the Door to the Roket Luncher will open on this Teamstartpoints to know who is the Leading Team ther is an ONS Node where you can see, which Team got the most kills. Also make shots to got better Startpoints it can be from advan ... [Mehr] (1,43 MB)
12.01.2010 243 0
Downloads  CTF-NivenClassic

Title: CTF-NivenClassic Version: FINAL Author: sneh Release Date: 7th March 2009 Compatibility: UT3 Gametypes Supported: Capture the Flag Description: Remake of CTF-Niven from UT99 Number of Players: 4 to 8 Players Additional Comments: Credits go to Alan 'Talisman' Willard, who produced CTF-Niven for the original UT. Installation Information: Extract all contents of this folder to the following location: My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournam ... [Mehr] (19,49 MB)
12.01.2010 474 0
Downloads  CTF-November

Title: CTF-November Installation 1. Kopiere die Dateien "*.upk" und "*.ut3" in folgenden Ordner: "Eigene Dateien/My Games/Unreal Tournament3/UTGame/Published/CookedPC/CustomMaps/" Sollten die Ordner nicht vorhanden sein, musst Du sie erst erstellen!!! Unreal® Tournament 3(c)2007 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Unreal Tournament and the Unreal Tournament logo are registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their ... [Mehr] (50,07 MB)
12.01.2010 552 0
Downloads  CTF-Nucleus v1.5

Title: CTF-Nucleus Version: 1.4 Author: David "Syphix" True Release Date: 14th July 2008 Compatibility: UT3 v1.2 Gametypes Supported: CaptureTheFlag Description: Located deep beneath the Onyx snow, the Liandri owned Nucleus Facility houses an Ion Cannon designed for orbital bombardment. This facility became the site of much interest in the Necris war and gave rise to many heated battles to seize the powerful technology. Number of Players: 8 ... [Mehr] (32,01 MB)
12.01.2010 476 8.7
Downloads  CTF-OptiExtract_new

Title: CTF-OptiExtract_new Installation 1. Kopiere die Dateien "*.upk" und "*.ut3" in folgenden Ordner: "Eigene Dateien/My Games/Unreal Tournament3/UTGame/Published/CookedPC/CustomMaps/" Sollten die Ordner nicht vorhanden sein, musst Du sie erst erstellen!!! Unreal® Tournament 3(c)2007 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Unreal Tournament and the Unreal Tournament logo are registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of ... [Mehr] (39,23 MB)
12.01.2010 255 0
Downloads  CTF-Phalanx

Title: CTF-Phalanx Installation 1. Kopiere die Dateien "*.upk" und "*.ut3" in folgenden Ordner: "Eigene Dateien/My Games/Unreal Tournament3/UTGame/Published/CookedPC/CustomMaps/" Sollten die Ordner nicht vorhanden sein, musst Du sie erst erstellen!!! Unreal® Tournament 3(c)2007 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Unreal Tournament and the Unreal Tournament logo are registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their r ... [Mehr] (11,29 MB)
12.01.2010 357 0
Downloads  CTF-Power

Title: CTF-Power Author: RedSteels_Fury Version: Final 1 Compatibility: UT3 Credits: Dave (Rocknificent) and Myself Releasedate: 01.12.2007 Player:6-10 Description: A small, fast-paced CTF map Comments: First map me and my friend have every released to public (but we have messed around in the UT2k4 editor for a couple years), but on terms of actual gameplay, its very hectic especially on iCTF Extract to: My documents > My Games > Unreal tournament 3 > UT Game > Pub ... [Mehr] (1,06 MB)
12.01.2010 243 0
Downloads  CTF-Railway

Title: CTF-Railway Version:Final Author: Dark_stranger Compatibility:Patch 2.1 Description:The Train Mega Highway is the longest train highway in the world, where Passenger, and cargo trains use to get to their destination. But when it was believed that Axon force are transporting a serect weapon of Mass Destruction, Liandri Forces were in hot Pursuit. After this, the Highway will never be the same again. Comments: I am awhere about bots getting stuck between path nod ... [Mehr] (19,60 MB)
12.01.2010 347 0
Downloads  CTF-Ranel

Title :Ranel Version : 1.0 Release Date : 04/11/2008 Filename : CTF-Ranel.zip Author(s) : Bad Karma Email Address : Description : A Remake of the UT99 map called CTF-Ranel for Unreal Tournament 3. Originally created by David Münnich. Other levels by author : Additional Credits to : VoodooFox for helping with technical issues , advice and other various problems . Thanks to Azzurr ... [Mehr] (10,18 MB)
12.01.2010 279 0
Downloads  CTF-Razdor_01

Title: CTF-Razdor_01 Installation 1. Kopiere die Dateien "*.upk" und "*.ut3" in folgenden Ordner: "Eigene Dateien/My Games/Unreal Tournament3/UTGame/Published/CookedPC/CustomMaps/" Sollten die Ordner nicht vorhanden sein, musst Du sie erst erstellen!!! Unreal® Tournament 3(c)2007 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Unreal Tournament and the Unreal Tournament logo are registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their ... [Mehr] (8,74 MB)
12.01.2010 307 0

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads