UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - Capture the Flag
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 3
Registrieren Cup und Liga Hilfe Community Kalender Heutige Beiträge Suchen

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 2 EUR (4%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Download Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Download Datei Datum Downloads Bewertung
Downloads  CTF-AnkalaBubble

Title : Ankala Bubble Version : 226 Release Date : February 4, 2008 Filename : CTF-AnkalaCBubble.ut3 Author : Gloryroader Web Page : http://www.thegloryroad.us Description : This small powerplant on Ankala's southern continent has been infiltrated by enemy troops. Your team must retake the plant. You will have to eliminate the enemy's ability to respawn b ... [Mehr] (32,19 MB)
12.01.2010 300 8.7
Downloads  CTF-ApodosGE

Title: CTF-ApodosGE Installation 1. Kopiere die Dateien "*.upk" und "*.ut3" in folgenden Ordner: "Eigene Dateien/My Games/Unreal Tournament3/UTGame/Published/CookedPC/CustomMaps/" Sollten die Ordner nicht vorhanden sein, musst Du sie erst erstellen!!! Unreal® Tournament 3(c)2007 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Unreal Tournament and the Unreal Tournament logo are registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their ... [Mehr] (43,38 MB)
12.01.2010 375 0
Downloads  CTF-ArahanCrownV1

Title: CTF-ArahanCrownV1 A lot of hours went into this map, I hope you like it! Contact me at Kazeohin(at)gmail.com if you want to talk art, design or just want to complain about my maps! Installation 1. Kopiere die Dateien "*.upk" und "*.ut3" in folgenden Ordner: "Eigene Dateien/My Games/Unreal Tournament3/UTGame/Published/CookedPC/CustomMaps/" Sollten die Ordner nicht vorhanden sein, musst Du sie erst erstellen!!! Unreal® Tournament 3(c)2007 Epic Games, Inc. All Right ... [Mehr] (43,69 MB)
12.01.2010 601 9.5
Downloads  CTF-Athea

Title: CTF-Athea Author: Jonatan "Thrallala" Czapnik Email Address: jonatan.czapnik(at)gmail.com Release Date: Mars 5, 2008 Version: Final Changes in Beta 2: 2 of the rooms outside the flag room (both bases) have been redecorated. Several emitters removed. Fixed a few bot pathing bugs. New preview image. Changed the lighting inside the bases abit. Udamage is now placed where shield belt was in Beta 1 (middle), Chest armor placed where Udamage was before, chest ... [Mehr] (51,62 MB)
12.01.2010 411 0
Downloads  CTF-Atlantea

Title: CTF-Atlantea This ctf map features a underwater and Atlantis like city. The files go in your "documents" -> My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\Maps This map has been created by Stefan -oMLeTTe- Tratz irc.quakenet.org #unrealed -oMLeTTe- Also visit my site http://www.hkant.de/omleved/ Copyright by -oMLeTTe- (56,40 MB)
12.01.2010 584 0
Downloads  CTF-Aurora

Title: CTF-Aurora version 1.0 Created by Sam "Kablam" Kaplan Thanks to the Beyond Unreal Forums for all of their help! To install: 1) Unzip ALL of the files from this .RAR into your LOCAL folder: C:\Documents and Settings\[User]\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps. 2) Load UT3. 3) Under the apporpriate game type (Capture the Flag for this level), look for the name "Aurora" on the list. Have fun! (9,33 MB)
12.01.2010 288 0
Downloads  CTF-Babylon

Title: CTF-Babylon An ancient wonder from the old time, The Hanging Gardens of Babylon, inspired many to achieve a perfect meld of nature and stone.... Amid the time of first contact with the Human race the Liandri presented a gift to the Humans. A Garden suspended in space in a star sector bordering the regions of both races. Recreating the legend of the Hanging Garden in the most inhospitable of places where one can enjoy the marvel of a human habitat mixed with the high technology o ... [Mehr] (36,86 MB)
12.01.2010 540 0
Downloads  CTF-Bhutan

Title: CTF-Bhutan Installation 1. Kopiere die Dateien "*.upk" und "*.ut3" in folgenden Ordner: "Eigene Dateien/My Games/Unreal Tournament3/UTGame/Published/CookedPC/CustomMaps/" Sollten die Ordner nicht vorhanden sein, musst Du sie erst erstellen!!! Unreal® Tournament 3(c)2007 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Unreal Tournament and the Unreal Tournament logo are registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their re ... [Mehr] (27,76 MB)
12.01.2010 335 0
Downloads  CTF-BioDumpFinal

Title: CTF-BioDumpFinal Installation 1. Kopiere die Dateien "*.upk" und "*.ut3" in folgenden Ordner: "Eigene Dateien/My Games/Unreal Tournament3/UTGame/Published/CookedPC/CustomMaps/" Sollten die Ordner nicht vorhanden sein, musst Du sie erst erstellen!!! Unreal® Tournament 3(c)2007 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Unreal Tournament and the Unreal Tournament logo are registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of th ... [Mehr] (31,59 MB)
12.01.2010 264 0
Downloads  CTF-Biomium

Title: CTF-Biomium Installation 1. Kopiere die Dateien "*.upk" und "*.ut3" in folgenden Ordner: "Eigene Dateien/My Games/Unreal Tournament3/UTGame/Published/CookedPC/CustomMaps/" Sollten die Ordner nicht vorhanden sein, musst Du sie erst erstellen!!! Unreal® Tournament 3(c)2007 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Unreal Tournament and the Unreal Tournament logo are registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their r ... [Mehr] (38,50 MB)
12.01.2010 388 9.3
Downloads  CTF-Bloxeh

Title: CTF-Bloxeh 1. Version: Complete 2. Compatibility: UT3 3. Description: Remake of ut2k4's CTF-Bloxeh 4. Comments: Installtion Place folder into my documents/mygames/UnrealTurnament3/UTGame/ Replace published folder and your done! 6. Credits: Fred for making the orginal map for ut2k4, dark_elf(me) for remaking it.. and for epic for such a better unreal editor! 7. Contact me= darkelfy1987(at)hotmail.com or vist my website at www.xps.unreal-warfare.com ... [Mehr] (14,29 MB)
12.01.2010 230 0
Downloads  CTF-Bogwarfinal

Title: CTF-Bogwar Author: (Former) -]UkE|Prodigy[- version: final Mapping time = 15 days approx Credits: Clan PiNK and the jolt crew Ideal Playercount: 10-12 Warning contains adult material! Final changes : Improved AI sound tweaks improved lighting fixed bug: shock rifle beams visable through drain ceiling and terrain bumps. added music Installation: Downloaded .ut3 map files are to be copied to the "My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\C ... [Mehr] (32,79 MB)
12.01.2010 312 0

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads