UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - Deathmatch
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 10 EUR (20%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Download Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Download Datei Datum Downloads Bewertung
Downloads  DM-Yemen

A city scene with a palace in a very oriental style. Another great map from the outstanding INFILTRATION mod very great for sniping too. I placed all UT weapons and added block actors to avoid wild translocating. The bots are ok though they are too stupid to use ladders. Since its such a atmospheric map i used the best music i could find! Its a track from the quake/unreal mixgame FireStarter - absolute deluxe! So lets get down on our knees and praise all source creators decently. ( ... [Mehr] (6,99 MB)
23.03.2012 1228 9.5
Downloads  DM-DemonCity][

Originally a singleplayer level from the mod NaliChronicles with many skaarjs i had to convert it to UT deathmatch since the place kinda asked for it. It is more like a military skaarj facility than a usual city. I added all UT pickups here and there plus playerstarts and all other items. This map really looks abit weird but it still has a great athmosphere and could be a cool multiplayer setting not to mention the compatible skaarjship decos which of course were left in. In the firs ... [Mehr] (3,18 MB)
01.03.2012 1029 9.5
Downloads  DM-Refinery

> converted from the INFILTRATION mod Another realworld fightzone in a american oil refinery. Originally set up as teammap i beside adding UT pickups also placed new DM like spawnpoints. Also added were a UT music title - "Phantom" which meets the maps flow. I do not add the original INF texture packages in the first line because they require INF system files to enable different footstep sound. Also are they kinda big and its simple to mylevel them. Thanks - "OldGeezer" for ma ... [Mehr] (8,43 MB)
19.02.2012 1146 9.5
Downloads  DM-Singa-V2

I viewed all TO maps and their major map addons but they all looked different - just TacOps style. But suddenly i came acrass this pearl and found it looked rather misplaced in TO! So i concentrated all of my braveness and converted it completely to UT deathmatch. The geometry is nearly unchanged except invisible ladder stairs here and there. And of course the absolute deathmatch suitable pathweb with lots of weapons and action. Thank you so much - Tomas"SweDalg"Dalgart - for this ... [Mehr] (20,61 MB)
06.02.2012 1032 9.9
Downloads  DM-RoofTop][-V3

This was my favorite DM map from the superheavy game X-COM Enforcer and it was easy to convert since the game bases on the same engine. I added all UT pickups in a logical manner and rebuilt some of the uncopyable decorations. Most textures are of course also from X-COM. The music title MACHINES was randomly selected from my UT collection as it is one of my favorites and literally headshots the atmosphere. Many many thanks to all the hardworkers which sourced me incredible. I also ... [Mehr] (2,78 MB)
27.01.2012 920 0
Downloads  DM-Finite

(10,32 MB)
26.01.2012 931 9.5
Downloads  DM-Xmas-UTFreak2011

DM-Xmas-UTFreak2011 Ich habe diese Map innerhalb eines Monats erstellt, leider fehlt es an den Feinheiten da ich nicht mehr genug Zeit hatte diese zu implementieren. Es ist eine große Map, sollte mit 8-16 Spielern gespielt werden, ich wünsche euch viel Spaß! Frohe Weihnachten! (6,48 MB)
25.12.2011 1366 8.5
Downloads  DM-CUT-KILLGORADO-V15

Ever asked yourself - damn dled all the maps but when comes the best in the world of all times??? Now - the time has finally come! This map isnt your everyday fly-curse-laugh trip much more like a real life experience. You must start with the other nasties in a spawn room and escape to find the way of the unreal soldier. Dont think once you checked the hidden underwater entrances the game remains the same! Instead its just about to start and seduces you in all its challenge l ... [Mehr] (3,30 MB)
16.11.2011 766 9.9
Downloads  DM-1on1-UT_Freak2

DM-1on1-UT_Freak2 for Unreal Tournament 99 (3,35 MB)
25.10.2011 606 0
Downloads  DM-1on1-UT Freak

DM-1on1-UT Freak for Unreal Tournament 99 (794,7 KB)
25.10.2011 589 0
Downloads  DM - Xmas-UT Freak

DM-Xmas-UT Freak for Unreal Tournament 99 (3,65 MB)
25.10.2011 663 9.5
Downloads  DM-CityArena

DM-CityArena for Unreal Tournament 99 (3,41 MB)
25.10.2011 818 0

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads