UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - Heavy Predator
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 2004 > Skins

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 10 EUR (20%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Dateiname: Heavy Predator Download

Don't link directly to this file!
Link to this page!
Dateigrösse: 8,84 MB
Autor: Qx9
Hochgeladen von: Donzi
Hinzugefügt am: 12.01.2010
Downloads: 2595
Bewertung: 0
Map - Pics
Heavy Predator Heavy Predator
Beschreibung
Filename: Heavy Predator
Version: 1.0
Author: Qx9
Release Date: February 15th, 2005

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Zip contains the original HeavyPredator model from the AVP2 game. There are seven models. The Drone Hunter models are customized by me and I've added the Alien Drone head. I've made the Drone head a bone material and used alpha transparency to make the bone material on all models more realistic. To make my skins, I used original skins and skins by other authors as reference only. Mesh data, textures, logos and images used in the production of this model are registered trademarks of their respective companies. All Rights Reserved. AVP/Aliens Vs Predator2 game, and movie titles © 20th Century Fox, Fox Interactive, and/or Sierra.

The zip contains two folders. Put the contents of each folder into the corrosponding folder inside the C:\UT2004 main folder.

Graphic tools used: PhotoShop 7, UnrealED, and Milkshape3D. The skin textures are contained in the .ukx (animation) file and can be opened through the textures browser. Just make sure you select "all files" and then open the HeavyPred.ukx file that's in the animations folder.

Sound: This model contains the sounds I made for my AVP3.0 model. When you install the sound files (.u and .int files), you may be asked to overwrite the exisitng predator sound files. This is assuming you have my AVP3.0 model and sounds installed already. You may overwrite the old files with these files, since they're the same.

These are the original Predator sounds from the AVP2 game. Other sounds are from various internet sources.
Sound package was built with UT2K4VoicePackager by Paul Catalano (www.xgxlan.com/vp)

Enjoy! - Qx9

Type of File: ZIP
Custom Meshes: No
Custom Textures: Yes (Modified) Added Alien Drone head as armor. The Drone is not in the original AVP2 Heavy Predator model, so I thought I'd add it.
Custom Animations: No
Custom Sounds: Yes
Custom Music: No
Bugs: NOT KNOWN

Bugs, Errors, Comments, Questions?
Send to:

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads