UTzone.de -->> [UT99 | UT2004 | UT3 | UT4 ] Feel the Emotions - Bugs Bunny
Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 2004 > Skins

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 10 EUR (20%)
Jetzt spenden

» Navigation
» News
» PartnerLinks

Navigation
Hauptseite | Kategorie-Ansicht | Suche
Dateiname: Bugs Bunny Download

Don't link directly to this file!
Link to this page!
Dateigrösse: 1,09 MB
Autor: UbH
Hochgeladen von: Donzi
Hinzugefügt am: 12.01.2010
Downloads: 3213
Bewertung: 0
Map - Pics
Bugs Bunny
Beschreibung
Modeler: UbH aka Devinrayolsen

Bugs: pardon the pun. Bugs douse have errors textures are not as nice at I would like them to be ,His ears dont have there own bounce no carrot and no sound, but I have been placed on a schudel so if I can stand it Ill put it out.

Thanks: for haveing kool people at ut2003hq.com who have as big as a imaganation as the best of em thanks for the open minds guys oh yea Mr Write AND Fatal1ty FOOKEN ROCK, MY MAIN SUPPORTERS.

Installation:Open up the zip, select/highlight all files and folders within it and click the exstract button up top then tell it to exstract to your c:/ut2003/ folder, hit yes and it will then ask you to overwrite files just hit yes to all and vola installed!

If you dont get asked about overwriteing files then you can bet that it didnt install so you can do it by hand, its simple if you see a Animaitons folder in the zip you can bet its containing a file that needs to go in your c:/UT2003/Animations dir and if you see a Systems folder in the zip its another s**** bet that it contains files that go in your c:/UT2003/Systems dir so move them by hand, oh and its the systems files that will ask about being over-writed so just hit yes.

DownloadsII 5.1.1von CyberRanger & Jelle
basierend auf ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
Deutsche Übersetzung von captainslater
» Downloads
Neueste Downloads
Beliebtesten Downloads